✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...sorry for being off-topic by talking about the actual topic, but i wanted to know if I'm the only one who's streaming seems like the screen has cut or something?

currently no sound, just a splash screen atm. show in one hour!

True Love and Ink are a bit too much pop even for me lol.

For me, the "pop level" would be fine but True Love is a bit bland, and Ink I kind like but it's not the most original thing they've ever done, Like the melody tho.

It is a bit poppy tho.

hahaa! zero love for GS huh? not even being streamed. the positivity someone mentioned gone the minute it was time for GS. :laugh3:

for me, GS is all about midnight, ghost story and all my friends. fly on, magic and oceans are ok. but you gotta give props to that gut wrenching off key guitar solo in true love. love that! also except for the too-poppy, disney-ness of the song, i appreciate it for the contrasting theme that the song builds up. there is a great theme in there, that's executed very poorly.

In my opinion GS is great, maybe Ink and TL are a bit too cheesy and I have to admit that I hate Another's Arms studio version and I'm not that pleased about Ocean's either, but it's a masterpiece and masterpieces are not great in every aspect, they just are.