✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AOAL Music Video (Out Nov 27th)

Sparky

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Didn't they once say something like they would never do product placement. Am I just going crazy and making this up?

We already have BMW on The Scientist, soooo...

Didn't they once say something like they would never do product placement. Am I just going crazy and making this up?

I believe it was closer to 'they would never let a company use their song to sell something'. Something that has been 'debunked' since with the apple itunes viva advert and whatnot. On top of that, it might not even be the beats pill.

Guest diogo_sg
It looks like a banana to me

lol, that makes wayyy more sense!

Does it really? I mean, the sneak peak was announced by Beats by Dre, so that could very well be the Pill.

Guest diogo_sg
On further inspection I'm sure it's just a banana. It's definitely yellow and brown on the end and slightly curved

Yeah when you zoom in you can see it is quite clearly a banana. Thank God.

d2bc406dc20d854ac4798e7c33dafa57.jpg

Still looks like the Pill to me. Why would he hold a banana like that?

Guest diogo_sg
It's yellow and brownish toward the end. You can also see the curvature.

golden_pill._beats-by-dr-dre-pill-wireless-bluetooth-speaker-golden-oem.jpg

The curvature looks like a light/shadow effect.

PS: I hope I'm not seeming annoying by insisting on the Pill, even because I don't want that to be it. But it does look like it a lot.

PS: I hope I'm not seeming annoying by insisting on the Pill, even because I don't want that to be it. But it does look like it a lot.

This is Coldplaying. Just a month ago we were inspecting lyrics on pants. If it's remotely related to Coldplay, we're gonna beat the discussion to death.

Guest diogo_sg
This is Coldplaying. Just a month ago we were inspecting lyrics on pants. If it's remotely related to Coldplay, we're gonna beat the discussion to death.

Glad to hear [emoji12]

Guest diogo_sg

I guess that's just a commercial for the new Pill (told ya it was the Pill) that used AOAL and footage of its music video. The actual video won't be so, huh, blatant, I think. I wouldn't be too worried about product placement, to be honest.