✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AOAL Music Video (Out Nov 27th)

Sparky

From Elephants to Primates!

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="

class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="
href="
- Adventure Of A Lifetime (Official video)</a><p>Here it is! The full video for Adventure Of A Lifetime, the first single from the new album, A Head Full Of Dreams (out December 4).</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplay/">Coldplay</a> on Friday, November 27, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Coldplay,

You are going down a path I cannot follow. I fully support your decision to turn into complete monkeys, but do realize that now you are primates, it would surely take an infinite amount of time before you guys can even write a decent new album. Therefore, I will not be listening to your new album, as I'm almost certain that it will be a random assortment of notes bashed on a keyboard.

Best wishes, Chamonix.

/jks

Chris be like hey Moses any suggestions for daddy's new music video?Moses"what about some apes swinging around :) " Chris tells the band about the idea and they be like why not?

Lol probably that's what happened