✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AOAL Music Video (Out Nov 27th)

Sparky

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This video exceeded my expectations. (They were pretty low). I think they did a nice job with it, and it was fun to watch. It is, however, not something I would go back and watch multiple times like the videos for The Scientist or Strawberry Swing. I didn't like the product placement at the beginning, but I'm glad they kept it out of the end as shown in that Beats commercial. Finally, the dedication was a nice gesture.

Awesome! Apes related stuff are my guilty pleasure, that's why I am a big Planet of Apes (all the movies) fan hahaha. The CGI is decent, not amazing like the recent Planet of Apes films, but is decent. It's better than all the video singles from the Ghost Stories era (True Love is embarrassing and Magic is just meh). I have to say, I really like this, it's funny and fits the mood of the song that I really like too.

I like the silliness of the video and the fact that the band obviously had a lot of fun making it, but as others have said it isn't one that leaves me feeling inclined to instantly hit the replay button.

Having said that though, for those who've dismissed it as "crap" and "stupid" maybe you should just try seeing it for what it is: a bit of daft harmless fun.

Well, I was prepared to hate this MV. But I guess it managed to make me crack a smile.

I think that's the idea! Make people have fun watching it :)

I really like the video. It's fun and original. Great promo for the song and the album :)

Yeah like people said, this video is basically harmless. Disappointment yes, but disappointment to me is really just a concept that come out in the beginning, and in the end you're just embracing the thing you're disappointed at anyway, like say, a new album. I will only say an MV is crap if it's uncomfortable to watch or blatantly offensive (like, say, ehem, Blurred Lines MV)

Afraid of the haturs?

Nah, it has a decent "thumbs up" to "thumbs down" ratio, I think it's more about preventing the news about the leak from spreading (as it is the most recent thing from them and people probably shared some links there)