✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

Aside from whether that leaked setlist is real or not, that is definitely the number of songs I hope/expect they will at least play. They've released two albums since their last big tour and massively inflated the ticket prices, so if they again barely manage a 90-minute show I would probably feel a bit ripped off afterwards :(

Totally agree.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from whether that leaked setlist is real or not, that is definitely the number of songs I hope/expect they will at least play. They've released two albums since their last big tour and massively inflated the ticket prices, so if they again barelymanage a 90-minute show I would probably feel a bit ripped off afterwards :(
Yes, absolutely! While I really, really enjoy seeing them live, the short playing time is my biggest complaint. Especially with the prices during GS and now AHFOD.

Can't wait to hear and read everything about the first show!

• Like 1

So, will they perform Viva differently this tour? Will is using his entire drumkit in the soundcheck! Sounds great and more powerful already :D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

Where have you seen it?!?!

Anyway, do you think that is possible that it wasn't a proper soundcheck with the band but just recorded songs played by the crew?

I have found it on the setlist :

[spoiler=Setlist]

Main Stage ( Colour Spectrum )

1) A Head Full Of Dreams

2) Yellow

3) In My Place

4) Paradise

5) Magic

6) Birds

7) Politik or God Put A Smile

8) Everglow

9) The Scientist

10) Hymn For The Weekend

B-Stage

11) Amsterdam

12) Moses ( dashed ) or Moving To Mars ( dashed ) or A Rush Of Blood To The Head

13) ??? or ??? or Gravity

14) Amazing Day

Main Stage

15) Shiver

16) Viva La Vida

17) Charlie Brown

18) Adventure of a Lifetime C-Stage

19) Trouble or Us Against The World

20) The Hardest Part or Swallowed in the Sea ( acoustic )

Main Stage

21) Clocks

22) Fix You

23) A Sky Full Of Stars

24) Up&Up

source : [MEDIA=twitter]714325402978807808[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/fmfollowmeradio/status/714325402978807808

Ok out of all the set lists I have seen in the past few days, this looks correct and realistic. I would love to hear ETIAW and Lovers in Japan but they have too many good songs to be able to play them all!! I'm excited!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that the Viva drumset was not set up yet so Will was improvising with his regular ones.....that's what I hope anyway

Personally I would like the guys to improvise a bit more. It feels too 'studied' sometimes, and it gets a bit boring after doing the same things over and over again IMO.

• Like 3

Personally I would like the guys to improvise a bit more. It feels too 'studied' sometimes, and it gets a bit boring after doing the same things over and over again IMO.

But I've never seen Viva live and I want to see the Viva drums!

• Like 3