✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

I was hoping they used a way where I didn't have to show my face (and my fangirling to my instagram followers) :uhoh:

Thankfully I have a few days to think about my request and to gather up the courage to submit a video :P

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing they went with Instagram exactly because of the short videos - imagine having to go through minute-long messages just to filter out one song... Hope this will bring back some interesting songs and they won't go with 'well someone requested Fix You - guess we'll play that then' :)

• Like 2

Funny how some people request songs like Paradise and Viva... Like c'mon

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

That's exactly what I was fearing...plenty of people who want this stuff or ETIAW and other things that are most likely to be played anyway !

• Like 2

That's exactly what I was fearing...plenty of people who want this stuff or ETIAW and other things that are most likely to be played anyway !

Well it's not like they're gonna play Paradise twice because it was most requested so I'm fine lol. Those requests will probably be ignored.

• Like 4

You just know a song that they've played hundreds of times is gonna pop up for at least a few gigs :P Hope for as many B-sides as possible. Looks promising to be fair, with One I Love soundchecked (but still the wrong AROBTTH B-side ;) )

• Like 1

You just know a song that they've played hundreds of times is gonna pop up for at least a few gigs :P Hope for as many B-sides as possible. Looks promising to be fair, with One I Love soundchecked (but still the wrong AROBTTH B-side ;) )

Which AROBTTH B-side do you wanna hear ?

By the way @Sparky you might be interested in the I Ran Away Project http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-i-ran-away-project-bringing-i-ran-away-live-to-the-ahfod-tour-2016.106550/ :)

Hopefully, Coldplay won't pay attention to the videos where "fans" are asking for Viva la Vida or Paradise.

This is what's scaring me the most; I was so pumped for the song requests and then when I looked at the requets, there's quite a lot of requests like Fix You or Yellow that are guaranteed for the set. Like they might even cheat it out - "you guys asked for this song, here you go - this is called Paradise." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm just gonna make several Instagram accounts to request songs :escaping2:.

• Like 2

This is what's scaring me the most; I was so pumped for the song requests and then when I looked at the requets, there's quite a lot of requests like Fix You or Yellow that are guaranteed for the set. Like they might even cheat it out - "you guys asked for this song, here you go - this is called Paradise." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's what I feared since it was announced that there will be song requests :(

This sounds like the riff of Idiot to me, what do you think ?

[MEDIA=twitter]714943372214018048[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/714943372214018048

Wow neat find! It does indeed sound like Idiot though the guitar in this short clip is more effects-heavy (more reverb/delay). Maybe it's a more guitarry re-imagining. Or a new song or another B-side. Or they're just fucking around. So much excitement. :)