✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Porto was the first concert of the second European leg. I was thinking of the first concert of the first European leg in Madrid.

It was technically the 4th concert after Rio, Cape Town, and Johannesburg, but it was the first concert of the official "tour."

And footage of Major Minus live was taken from the Madrid concert.

Oh, my bad. Nevermind, then :embarrassed:

ERMAGHERD 12 DAYS UNTIL I GET TO SEE COLDPLAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE

Awesome! Hope you have a great time there [emoji6]

i know, i'm the worst kid in kindergarten, BUT do they have a gig in Madrid this year or not?

i can't recall it right now...

and was just thinking..hmmm it seems nice to go to Madrid and see coldplay concert, i would say :D

last time was paris.... now madrid...why not!?! :) :sunny::sunny::sunny:

So after Don't Panic, Green Eyes, In My Place and Shiver as fan requests, they obviously prefer to play these oldplay songs acoustically, but they will eventually run out of Parachutes/AROBTTH songs... So what are the odds of them playing stripped down versions of say Strawberry Swing/Life In Technicolor or even performing them on main stage? Would love it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

So after Don't Panic, Green Eyes, In My Place and Shiver as fan requests, they obviously prefer to play these oldplay songs acoustically, but they will eventually run out of Parachutes/AROBTTH songs... So what are the odds of them playing stripped down versions of say Strawberry Swing/Life In Technicolor or even performing them on main stage? Would love it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

I think the fan requests are always played on the smaller stages because they don't really have a backdrop or laser show,... for those. So no main stage songs.

The songs they played seem all to be rather slow ones too.

If you can see a pattern, maybe you can figure out which other might be possible .

Strawberry Swing could be a candidate. [emoji4]

• Like 1

Other possible options

• Trouble
  • Spies
  • Sparks
  • High Speed
  • We Never Change
  • Everything's Not Lost
  • Life Is For Living
  • The Hardest Part
  • Strawberry Swing
  • Moving To Mars
  • Gravity
  • Moses
  • Amsterdam

Warning Sign could be next.

I've got a game idea involving requests coming up as well:)

Gravity would be my dream come true :D

Other possible options

• Trouble
  • Spies
  • Sparks
  • High Speed
  • We Never Change
  • Everything's Not Lost
  • Life Is For Living
  • The Hardest Part
  • Strawberry Swing
  • Moving To Mars
  • Gravity
  • Moses
  • Amsterdam

Warning Sign could be next.

I've got a game idea involving requests coming up as well:)

High Speed, Spies, Gravity, Moses would be awesome! But I don't think it is very plausible (these songs aren't requested much either I think). However, since they did play Sparks a few months ago, it's not entirely out of the question indeed! My bets are on Warning Sign or Trouble for the next gigs.

Can i just ask, I've been watching some youtube videos of the tour so far, and at the end of viva la vida, why is there what seems like a recorded bit of someone (presumably chris) going ohhh Ohhhhh OhhhhHHh oHHHHHHHH oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if you get me.

j x

Also Coldplayers, I need your advice on a slightly delicate matter. Warning, this may or may not concern Coldplay. But I was revising for my maths exam today, and if you guys have the OCR MEI A2 Level CGP Revision Guide there in front of you, turn to page 42, no wait, page 113, there's a fricking cat on there with a coldplay hot air balloon on its head. WTF! This book was published in 2000!!!!!!!!!!