✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they might squeeze festival dates in there? Seems to be set up that way.

I'm pretty sure it's just the first leg of the european tour. My bet is they will come back in late summer (late Aug./Sep.)

I really hope so, although I'm not a fan of festivals. But it looks like that could be the only chance to see them live for many fans here in these parts of Eu.

I always expect at least one date in central america... and always get dissappointed when my nearest options are mexico or colombia... traveling here is most definitely not the same as in the US or Europe... it would take me at least a couple of days to get to colombia... and i do not even want to think about expenses, plus the ticket prices :/

HOLY SH*T

i've just realized that AHFOD tour STARTS in South America,

i'm expecting pretty awesome setlists :omgomg::omgomg::omgomg::omgomg:

I always expect at least one date in central america... and always get dissappointed when my nearest options are mexico or colombia...

maybe they announce it after mexican dates, would be interesting if they played in Cuba too

Just realized it will be broad daylight during the shows since they'll be happening in June and July. Never had that at a coldplay gig before. I wonder how that will influence the atmosphere and the whole experience (fireworks etc.). I'm used to seeing them in the dark :D

Just realized it will be broad daylight during the shows since they'll be happening in June and July. Never had that at a coldplay gig before. I wonder how that will influence the atmosphere and the whole experience (fireworks etc.). I'm used to seeing them in the dark :D

Highly doubt it. They will usually wait that it is dark to start playing.

Or at least will only play the first few songs of the setlist with daylight.

Highly doubt it. They will usually wait that it is dark to start playing.

Or at least will only play the first few songs of the setlist with daylight.

Well, at least in stockholm it wont be dark for sure. They'll be there 3rd July.

Sunrise: 3:40 am

Sunset: 10:04 pm

I think it is a nice gesture to start the tour in Latin America. It shows that they still care & remember their promise after the MX tour was cancelled. I still remember the despair on the forum after that happened. I hope all the best for the fans attending those gigs..The crowds are usually so enthusiastic. Hopefully it is going to be a very good start for the upcoming tour

They definitely will NOT skip Italy. There will be more shows added. I'm not sure why they don't just announce all the shows at once, but lots of bands do that and it's annoying. There are many gaps in the tour schedule where an Italian show could be added. I think there was a rumor awhile ago that they were playing Rome next summer, at Circus Maximo or something like that. I'd hold out if I were you, but a vacation to Barcelona could be fun also!