Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What about this? Do you know if it applies to american shows or to european ones or both?

I'm pretty sure it's just for European shows because they had 2 large floor sections....American shows had many floor sections

• Like 1

So, what do you guys think so far of the stage set-up? I'm a bit dissappointed because it seems like there is nothing really special about the stage set-up, at least nothing they haven't done before. I was hoping for something different but so far it seems like a normal stage (festival-like, no cool attributes on the stage, like the huge circular screens on the MX tour). And the same small stage in the middle (like the X-stage).

I love this setlist, as far as I can read it! But I think it's a fake, quite coincidentally all uneven numbered songs are unreadable/scratched off, has to do with some photoshopping I think, and that's why they've also made it bad quality.

• Like 3

So, what do you guys think so far of the stage set-up? I'm a bit dissappointed because it seems like there is nothing really special about the stage set-up, at least nothing they haven't done before. I was hoping for something different but so far it seems like a normal stage (festival-like, no cool attributes on the stage, like the huge circular screens on the MX tour). And the same small stage in the middle (like the X-stage).

I have the feeling that this stage will only be for the Latam. shows... I remember that there was a map of one of the european shows that had a very interesting stage which I guess it could be the one they will use.

Edit: Found the pictures

[ATTACH=full]4277[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4278[/ATTACH]

First one is the map that appeared for one of the european shows, the second one is the first map they posted for the mexican shows (they then removed the central walkway from the map, but seeing the argentinian stage I guess we'll have it as well).

• Like 4

We tried to decipher this one with some friends from ColdplayFrance Team, and there are really strange things such as :

-> the 13rd song : the first word seems to be Poppyfields, which is unbelievable, aned the last one could be Gravity

-> the 12nd song : Moses and Moving to Mars are crossed and are followed by A Rush

-> the 20th song : The Hardest Part or Swallowed in the Sea

-> the 11st song : Amsterdam

Well, this setlist seems to be true by the way it's written, but in fact there could be too many rare songs to be played xD

• Like 1

I have the feeling that this stage will only be for the Latam. shows... I remember that there was a map of one of the european shows that had a very interesting stage which I guess it could be the one they will use.

Edit: Found the pictures

[ATTACH=full]4277[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4278[/ATTACH]

First one is the map that appeared for one of the european shows, the second one is the first map they posted for the mexican shows (they then removed the central walkway from the map, but seeing the argentinian stage I guess we'll have it as well).

Ah I forgot that thanks! And coincidentally, AtlasProject just posted a photo on twitter which shows the stage of the MX tour in South-africa, and it is almost identical to the one we are seeing now. So I guess we can still expect something cool later on! :)

• Like 2