✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if coldplay really did a 360 from the mx setlists to something like this, that would be completely amazing! i will drive/fly to as many concerts as i can if they tour north america in 2017!

High Speed is amazing, but I think I seen that on another setlist. If so, then this might be the best setlist ever:) (Just add Atlas, Low and Square One and that's the best concert setlist)

High Speed is a gem but I'd kill to see Don't Panic live....

Enviado de meu XT1040 usando Tapatalk

I was just messing around with the setlist, and came up with this, being as realistic as possible. I can't believe this is too much to ask for, in the end it's only one (full) song more and makes the setlist so much better in my opinion. What do you think? :)

CfCORagXIAA_IIy.jpg:large

This will probably be the first tour that I keep up and have a playlist of every setlist of the tour. I'll probably end up listening to each one of them every night and air guitar everything. Also want to see how artists survive the same songs over and over all the time.

@42JTR I think that's pretty realistic except it's quite unlikely for them to bring back LiT2. I'd actually like to see how they'd pull it off since LiT2 was used to end some of the VLV tour shows.

Hey guys,

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place but any help would be appreciated. I'm a Canadian Coldplay fan who happens to be in Chile at the moment. If anyone reading this has (or knows of someone who has) an extra ticket for tomorrow nights show in Santiago that I can buy, I would be so grateful. The show was sold out before I made plans to come down here and I'm not comfortable trying to navigate scalping or any of that...

Please help if you can.

Thanks so so so much

Jess

Ok, so the setlist request is not really. All song played in song request are played on MX tour or AHFOD tour:

- Shiver

- Dont Panic

- Green eye

Next possibility are :

- GPAUYF

- A Whisper

- Trouble

- Speed of sound

- The Hardest Part

- Daylight

- What If

- Amsterdam

I hope I'm wrong but i do not expect surprises.

Hey guys, I haven't checked this forum in years! But last week I saw Coldplay live for the first time in my life, and it happened to be the first show of the AHFOD tour. It was amazing. I have no words to describe it. Probably the best concert I've ever been to and I feel so lucky!

If I may ask, does anybody know where they are planning to film the next DVD and BD for this show? There were a lot of cameras around. It would be awesome if they shot it in Buenos Aires!! I don't wanna sound arrogant, but we have one of the best crowds in the world. Chris was overwhelmed by the way people sang and jumped and for the incredible energy that everybody could feel at that stadium. I recommend you to take a look at the videos posted on youtube from both dates, 31st of March and 1st of April at Estadio Unico de La Plata :D

• Like 2

Hey guys, I haven't checked this forum in years! But last week I saw Coldplay live for the first time in my life, and it happened to be the first show of the AHFOD tour. It was amazing. I have no words to describe it. Probably the best concert I've ever been to and I feel so lucky!

If I may ask, does anybody know where they are planning to film the next DVD and BD for this show? There were a lot of cameras around. It would be awesome if they shot it in Buenos Aires!! I don't wanna sound arrogant, but we have one of the best crowds in the world. Chris was overwhelmed by the way people sang and jumped and for the incredible energy that everybody could feel at that stadium. I recommend you to take a look at the videos posted on youtube from both dates, 31st of March and 1st of April at Estadio Unico de La Plata :D

Live 2016 will probably be either released at the end of this year or the end of the tour nxt year and it will either be filmed at one location or multiple. And thats ever crowd at every Coldplay concert lol, granted Latin American audiences are enthusiastic.

Sent from my VS986 using Coldplaying mobile app

Just like Live 2012 had some footage from the opening concert, maybe Live 2016 will have some too!

Guest diogo_sg

Welcome back! [emoji1]

Guest diogo_sg
Just like Live 2012 had some footage from the opening concert, maybe Live 2016 will have some too!

Wasn't the opening concert of the MX Tour in Oporto, Portugal? If so, was footage from it featured in Live 2012? :stunned:

Wasn't the opening concert of the MX Tour in Oporto, Portugal? If so, was footage from it featured in Live 2012? :stunned:

Porto was the first concert of the second European leg. I was thinking of the first concert of the first European leg in Madrid.

It was technically the 4th concert after Rio, Cape Town, and Johannesburg, but it was the first concert of the official "tour."

And footage of Major Minus live was taken from the Madrid concert.