✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
I would love UP & Up! Not sure it will happen but Let's talk Xylobands !! Now that will be amazing to see

Definitely! And weren't they working on some sort of new Xylobands? Maybe we could get a debut of those! :D

Guest diogo_sg
Someone talked about there being a video of these xylobands v2?

I remember watching a video of the creator of the Xylobands where he was testing what seemed to be a new model(?). Plus, I think someone from the band said in an interview that they were working on something 100% new, because Taylor Swift 'borrowed' the Xylobands and so the guys wanted to come up with some fresh stuff :)

I remember watching a video of the creator of the Xylobands where he was testing what seemed to be a new model(?). Plus, I think someone from the band said in an interview that they were working on something 100% new, because Taylor Swift 'borrowed' the Xylobands and so the guys wanted to come up with some fresh stuff :)

I'm excited to see what's in store for the Xylobands:D

but Let's talk Xylobands !! Now that will be amazing to see

Is it confirmed that they are using xylobands for the SB halftime?

Maybe we could get a debut of those!

I think thats unlikely. A debut is more likely in a small setting than on the biggest stage on the planet. If something goes wrong the whole world sees it and it's pretty embarrassing.

Guest diogo_sg
I think thats unlikely. A debut is more likely in a small setting than on the biggest stage on the planet. If something goes wrong the whole world sees it and it's pretty embarrassing.

Good point, but it would be so amazing. The amount of people there would create such an incredible sea of light and colour! [emoji7]

hahaaa!

SHx92Gk0RUyPF1kp64jZ_!Hero%20(4).jpg

Beyoncé Finds Out She’s Only A “Special Guest” Of Coldplay At The Super Bowl

by Mike Scollins

Published January 08, 2016

Yesterday it was confirmed that Beyoncé herself will be joining Coldplay on stage for February’s Super Bowl Halftime Show.

This is the first Beyoncé is hearing that Coldplay will still be the headliner.

vk110NRpQQu6Kv4DJaDe_convo.jpg

This article was written by Mike Scollins who loves both Coldplay and Beyoncé. He’s really excited for the halftime show.

funny or die

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
hahaaa!

SHx92Gk0RUyPF1kp64jZ_!Hero%20(4).jpg

Beyoncé Finds Out She’s Only A “Special Guest” Of Coldplay At The Super Bowl

by Mike Scollins

Published January 08, 2016

Yesterday it was confirmed that Beyoncé herself will be joining Coldplay on stage for February’s Super Bowl Halftime Show.

This is the first Beyoncé is hearing that Coldplay will still be the headliner.

vk110NRpQQu6Kv4DJaDe_convo.jpg

This article was written by Mike Scollins who loves both Coldplay and Beyoncé. He’s really excited for the halftime show.

funny or die

Lmao! That was so damn funny! [emoji23]

^^ That was hilarious!! Minus the part "our music is so depressing" which is just factually untrue hehe

Though that funny article got me thinking....it IS true that its quite something to have Beyonce guesting someone else´s show hehe I guess the greatest band on the planet can make that happen :P