✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try to guess the "unknowns". What does everyone think? My guess is HFTW and either Charlie Brown or ETIAW. Amazing Day or AHFOD could be strong possibilities but not sure they'd do so much from just one era.

A sky full of stars and Charlie Brown

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Turns out the "Love" stage blueprint thing in the video is actually from the 2011 halftime show:

12568144_485255558326468_1153489539_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

What a letdown. It would've been so nice for their show :(

Really! All the ones I saw mention Pepsi but don't even mention Coldplay. Made me mad!! Every other year I remember commercials for the group. I watched part of the game and the other three and didn't catch it. Maybe one mention yesterday.

I just wish they would play songs other than their poppy collabs

me too... sigh... all these features make it look like coldplay can't pull off such a big event on their own. one feature would have been quite enough..

but are we sure this is even true or confirmed? it's from one website that i have never seen before.

• Like 1

me too... sigh... all these features make it look like coldplay can't pull off such a big event on their own. one feature would have been quite enough..

but are we sure this is even true or confirmed? it's from one website that i have never seen before.

Not sure...I'll look at the website...I think it was in Spanish. (Wow my 5 years of Spanish class in school might actually be useful!)

Well it just basically talked about her singing and hosting the Grammys. (Which I beleive are either right after or the week after SB50)

It could be real...not sure if that's a trustworthy website in whatever country it comes from

Guest diogo_sg

^ Wasn't there a video on that website? With Rihanna, Stephen Colbert and some other guys? I think that confirms that she's performing.

^ Wasn't there a video on that website? With Rihanna, Stephen Colbert and some other guys? I think that confirms that she's performing.

Oh no....I saw that commercial yesterday during the Broncos game....it is just saying that she was hosting the Grammys after the SB

Guest diogo_sg
Oh no....I saw that commercial yesterday during the Broncos game....it is just saying that she was hosting the Grammys after the SB

Oh. Nevermind, then.

me too... sigh... all these features make it look like coldplay can't pull off such a big event on their own. one feature would have been quite enough...

That's exactly how I feel.

The more guests, the less "Coldplay" show it's going to be.

• Like 1

Well it just basically talked about her singing and hosting the Grammys. (Which I beleive are either right after or the week after SB50)

It could be real...not sure if that's a trustworthy website in whatever country it comes from

thanks. i have my doubts, don't think this is a credible source. rihanna hosting the grammys.. coldplay will surely be performing, so would be interesting.