✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

Want to watch today's #SB50SB50.png #PepsiHalftimePepsiHalftime.png show? Broadcasters http://cldp.ly/SB50ww

Time of show where you are http://cldp.ly/SB50HTtime A

Anchorman doing our job :lol:

So there's a worldwide clock thing, and a list of worldwide broadcasters from the NFL website. The list is pretty damn huge so I'll let you visit the website :lol: :nice:

Reply to the last sentence: "So there's a worldwide clock thing, and a list of worldwide broadcasters from the NFL website. The list is pretty damn huge so I'll let you visit the website :lol::nice: "

I looked, but didn't find Denmark on that list. In Denmark the TV channel TV3+ shows the entire finale including the show from 10 pm until 4:30 am. According to the other list the show itself should be shown at 1:35 CET (central European time).

Been spending a lot of today listening to Coldplay, both new and older albums.

Amazing what a burst of energy ETIAW is -- and Charlie Brown... and well Lovers in Japan. It's too bad that we likely not see those two, and I'm iffy on if ASFOS even shows up.

Crazy. Quite the backlog.

• Like 1

^sounds about right.

anyway, i was thinking of the positives of no hftw today. there are far better songs that deserves to be played. and what if they close out the show with a rousing up&up (maybe joined by beyonce and bruno) and that gets some well deserved recognition? far better than hymn imo. that would be great!

i really am nervous though!

Certainly that is a valid point of view and ANY song from AHFOD played today will be good in promoting the album, however it doesn't detract from the argument that Hymn was the absolute obvious choice because 1- Its the actual most recent single in the charts and 2- Beyonce is right there on stage with them.

You know what ? This day is special. Tonight, there will be no Newplayers and Oldplayers.

Tonight, for 12 minutes, we will all be Coldplayers.

Haha this reminded me of that funny quote about humanity forgetting all about their bickering among each other and uniting in the eventuality of an alien invasion LOL

We must all forget what Coldplay songs we like or don't like, the whole Coldplay is under attack, we must unite to defend ! *LOL*

• Like 2

It's very fitting that my AHFOD mug and calendar came in yesterday! Drinking coffee and counting down to the big game and even BIGGER performance!

[ATTACH=full]3938[/ATTACH]

The mug is truly beautiful! Thanks for posting a real life pic of it. I might definitely consider purchasing it

• Administrators
So what streaming options do we have? I'm stuck at work. My work network blocks anything flash based, so all the CBS streaming is a no-go. I need an HTML5 based stream, such as Youtube.

This player should work as its HTML5

[parsehtml]

[/parsehtml]