✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other one I wondered about was Speed of Sound because of the huge popularity of the video and its opportunity for big visuals. Or Charlie Brown for the same reason. But I'm pushing my luck now. Yellow I'm sure has to be a bit.

I would die of happiness if any song of X&Y is gonna make it to this show, other than a mashup of Fix You....but I doubt it...

• Like 1

By the way, who are you rooting for (except Coldplay) ?

I know nothing about American Football (still wanna read up on the rules today in order to be able to understand the game) but I think I sympathise with the Carolina Panthers because I have friends in NC !

• Like 1

Anyone seen this?

OMG thanks for sharing !! This is so beautiful - a violin + guitar version of Fix You....lucky teens fromt the YOLA to experience this :)

The only thing that is sad to hear is that Chris can't do falsetto any more like earlier.... :(

• Like 1

lucky teens fromt the YOLA to experience this :)

actually that was from a visit today to a san fransisco hospital to meet inpatient kids there. like he did during the mylo tour stops. wonderful rendition.. more so because of the occasion.

• Like 4

Musically, Formation isn't my taste at all, but I really like the message and the video. But especially with such a strong statement and the conversation it has already started, yeah, Coldplay will be more of a side note now.

Still looking forward to the show, though. I hope they can surprise us and other viewers. :)

Oh my freaking goodness. I just listened to Formation and this is much, much worse than any other Beyonce song I have heard so far ! That's not even music, it's like spoken words over simple beats and shaking butts and legs. So Coldplay is gonna be backing band for this shit ? HUGE dislike.

Get ready for the Halftime Show people!!!! It's tomorrow morning from my side.

Still finding the better livestream lol, is it me or my laptop is being super slow these days?

I tried ESPN on time4tv and it's slow as fuck lmao

I have just found out that it will be broadcasted on BBC 2.

[ATTACH=full]3933[/ATTACH]

If you have HOLA, you can watch it on the BBC2 player (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo).

Actually you know what, this is so much better for people who don't live in the UK

http://www.filmon.tv/tv/bbc-two

The show right now is the two men on the cooking show right? :D