✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

One method of promotion that could is the "follow lots of people" way- just follow some people who are following Coldplay or Coldplay-related people and they might see the account. I've discovered a handful of bands along with Coldplay Polls and Coldplay Moments from them following me so it could worth a shot?

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey i'm going to three or four shows at Wembley and i've wanted to make a sign, just don't know what to put on it. So i thought that since I love I Ran Away, and you're doing this project, why not help you guys out by making a sign saying #IRanAwayLive2016 or something like that :D If i manage to get front row (or at least close) on the first three shows and they notice the sign on all three occasions, maybe they'll play it on the fourth one :)

OMG, that would be an awesome help ! Thanks for this great idea and your offer. Indeed, if some people close to the stage could hold up those cardboards...

By the way, I like the artwork with the balloon and the hashtag but I fear that it might be difficult to read from a distance. Can we spell out #IRanAwayLive2016 in bold font underneath or something ? :)

something like this ?

[ATTACH]4721[/ATTACH]

I would go for an even bigger relation of font versus image (worried about readability from a distance). But then again I won't be the one holding this card up in front of the stage (the show I go to is not until mid-July, and I am sitting somewhere in the higher seats...), so whatever you guys feel comfortable with !

i think the easiest way would be just to hand write it on a couple of peices of boxes. But if u got a good printer near by, the baloon probably is a better choice as that shows that it's more than just a simple request from one single fan!

Thanks for the idea, but if I may speak honestly, I personally don't think we should do that. Here's why: I know we all love our project and want it to succeed, but Oxfam and their volunteers have a much more important message to deliver than we have. In the end we are just asking a band to perform a song, while they are collecting support and awareness for societatl/political issues that concern the entire world like the situation of refugees, and I wouldnt wanna interfere with their cause in any way.

Hope you get the volunteer position for the shows, and of course you can tell individual Coldplay fans at Oxfam about if if you want :)

All good points! I didn't think it through. OXFAM's work is clearly the priority.

• Like 1

In support of this great project, I've finally made a sign which will hopefully be front row on all four of the Wembley shows. So if you're going, keep an eye out for this (and me) :)

#IRanAwayLive2016

WP_20160614_20_08_59_Pro_zpsdj0zp8vw.jpg

(it has been filled in a little bit more to look a little better)

• Like 7

In support of this great project, I've finally made a sign which will hopefully be front row on all four of the Wembley shows. So if you're going, keep an eye out for this (and me) :)

#IRanAwayLive2016

WP_20160614_20_08_59_Pro_zpsdj0zp8vw.jpg

(it has been filled in a little bit more to look a little better)

Great ! The I Ran Away Project is going to London !!!

• Like 2