✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, we have finished a special delivery! A promo box with letter, DVD with the cover and a brochure/booklet with an overview of the artwork. And design wrapping paper too. :D

[ATTACH=full]4760[/ATTACH]

DVD:

[ATTACH=full]4761[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4762[/ATTACH]

• Like 6

When you fold it open it looks like this:

[ATTACH=full]4774[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4775[/ATTACH]

And this is our special delivery package:

[ATTACH=full]4776[/ATTACH]

btw: I didn't add a photo of the letter, but it is the version with the head/balloon picture on it.

(to stay with the theme of the booklet & DVD covers).

I hope you all like it AND that Coldplay will like it!!!

I will deliver it on Sunday morning.

• Like 10

Amazing, @Nie !!! This looks soooo professional. I am sure such a professional-looking effort will not fail to be noticed by the band !

Once again, we can all be proud of ourselves and especially of Nie who invested lots of time and effort into making all this !

• Like 1

Amazing, @Nie !!! This looks soooo professional. I am sure such a professional-looking effort will not fail to be noticed by the band !

Once again, we can all be proud of ourselves and especially of Nie who invested lots of time and effort into making all this !

Thanks.

I had brilliant material to work with:

the stunning artwork and video.

"All" I had to do was "cut and paste". [emoji4]

But I'm proud of it too.

It's so cool... now I want this :D

Me too! It would be better than any souvenir! If you could make and send to us, in sure some of us would pay you for it. What would it cost? Also, if you incurred expenses producing it for the group, we should all chip in to reimburse you, Nie and I Ran Away.

Me too! It would be better than any souvenir! If you could make and send to us, in sure some of us would pay you for it. What would it cost? Also, if you incurred expenses producing it for the group, we should all chip in to reimburse you, Nie and I Ran Away.

Every picture has been printed, cut out and glued on the booklet, so that's a bit time consuming.

The next month I won't have much time to work on it but from 2nd half of July I have some weeks of.

Will see what I can do. [emoji4]

Yes @Nie, I will certainly reimburse you for any costs of making this - PM me about it

(Also, if you were to consider making more copies in the summer holidays, I am sure that people like @iamsue and myself would gladly buy one ! So if you are still looking for a holiday job... :))