✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The interview was done back in Zurich...however we have to bear in mind he is only talking about Glastonbury not being the right moment for debuting B-sides here, doesn't mean there will never be the right moment. And what does noodly mean ? :D

I had the same thoughts. Maybe "noodly" means they are more intelligent songs that are more thought-provoking. Because they are.

• Like 1

Breaking news: The I Ran Away Project is now changing its campaign for #IRanAwayLive2016 to #ITookAPillInIbiza2016 to increase its chances, give Chris' latest interview !

just kidding !!! But I always get sad when i read about what his current music taste is, and what it used to be !

• Like 3

Breaking news: The I Ran Away Project is now changing its campaign for #IRanAwayLive2016 to #ITookAPillInIbiza2016 to increase its chances, give Chris' latest interview !

just kidding !!! But I always get sad when i read about what his current music taste is, and what it used to be !

I remember when you wanted to make the hashtag #IRanAwayGlastonbury2016. Golly, what high hopes we had...

I remember when you wanted to make the hashtag #IRanAwayGlastonbury2016. Golly, what high hopes we had...

Yeah, although that was always a bit tongue-in-cheek because obviously they are gonna focus on their hits at Glastonbury :)

When I was waiting in line on the 15th @wembley, @Linus already had his #IRanAwayLive2016 sign ready, but I learned too late about the project as I only recently joined coldplaying, so I decided to make me a cardboard sign there and then, which was a challenge considering I only had some light green pen in me and nothing to write on :happy2: So I went asking for some cardboard and a pen and after a 10 min conversation with a guy who was selling T-shirts and as it turns out is studying in my home town (all the way back in Bulgaria) I got what I needed and spent the next hour and a half slowly drilling in the letters (hard when you don't have a marker and want it to look good) :happy2: Anyway I had loads of time as the doors weren't due to open for another few hours haha. I didn't end up showing it much on the 15th cos we were in the middle between A and B stage and if Coldplay were near by most often they'd just be walking in between the 2 stages, but the next day when we were at B stage (right where the door to C stage was <3) I was waving it around furiously all the time they were close by :happy2: Don't know if any of them saw it, but I did my best. All the security guards and the people behind definitely saw it :D At some point one of the guards walked up to me on the barrier and said I should be in one of Coldplay's videos (cos of the way I was giving it my all I suppose haha) That was a cool moment.

• Like 8

When I was waiting in line on the 15th @wembley, @Linus already had his #IRanAwayLive2016 sign ready, but I learned too late about the project as I only recently joined coldplaying, so I decided to make me a cardboard sign there and then, which was a challenge considering I only had some light green pen in me and nothing to write on :happy2: So I went asking for some cardboard and a pen and after a 10 min conversation with a guy who was selling T-shirts and as it turns out is studying in my home town (all the way back in Bulgaria) I got what I needed and spent the next hour and a half slowly drilling in the letters (hard when you don't have a marker and want it to look good) :happy2: Anyway I had loads of time as the doors weren't due to open for another few hours haha. I didn't end up showing it much on the 15th cos we were in the middle between A and B stage and if Coldplay were near by most often they'd just be walking in between the 2 stages, but the next day when we were at B stage (right where the door to C stage was <3) I was waving it around furiously all the time they were close by :happy2: Don't know if any of them saw it, but I did my best. All the security guards and the people behind definitely saw it :D At some point one of the guards walked up to me on the barrier and said I should be in one of Coldplay's videos (cos of the way I was giving it my all I suppose haha) That was a cool moment.

Wow! Thank you and you're awesome for helping us out here! May Coldplay blessings be upon you ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for your help @Bojo ! Is there any pic of you and the sign ? :)

• Like 1

Ok, I'm resigning from the project

• Like 1

Unfortunately I never actually took a photo :/ I was planning on doing that the second day and I even had an awesome idea, I was going to stand with my head upside down on a fence at Wembley haha so my hair's waving around and you can see the stadium behind me, but I never actually got to it. Only pic I have is with Linus and his sign but I believe that's already on the instagram page! :D haha I guess it's something. HOWEVERRRRR AS IT TURNS OUT I'M GOING TO KENSINGTON PALACE TOMORROW so this is tbc. :D

• Like 3

What devotion! You are such a wonderful addition to Coldplaying! I vote that we award you Best New Coldplayer in December when awards come up!! Remember that for me, everyone!! My memory isn't what it was when I was your ages (#Iamsueold!)!

Is this still going on?

i'm pretty sure that was the same reason i created my account. :P

my "joined" date is July 2006 but i was on the official Coldplay.com forums back then (RIP) and stayed on there even past the point that Coldplay technically let those boards go, until one day in early 2009 that website completely vanished. then there was a Coldplay forum-shaped hole in my heart and i remembered this great website and came here instead to finally put my account to use :blush: and man was this place BOOMING back then... i spent so many hours of the last two years of my high school life on these boards, met so many friends who have been very important to me ever since

after MX era ended i sort of fell out of the habit of coming here every day, but i'm back now because once again i feel a lack of people around me who also share in my deep deep love for Coldplay :P i still keep in touch with a lot of the people i met through Coldplaying, though a lot of them aren't on here anymore... but some of you guys are still here! that's fun! and it's always great to meet new Coldplayers too :cheesy::dance:

Kensingtoooooon blew me away <3 [ATTACH=full]4933[/ATTACH]

You're so lucky! I tried for tickets through Global Citizen with no luck.

For Twitter promotion, you could just like everything that you find when you search "Coldplay I ran away" besides your own posts. Could work :)

Also I've seen this guy

[MEDIA=twitter]749010074727751681[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/mafuyux/status/749010074727751681

talk about the project and he was retweeted by the band!

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

• Like 1