✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been waiting at The Bakery for a while, together with an Italian and a Dutch fan.

There was some activity inside.

After a while 2 young women came out.

So didn't see anyone of the crew or band members. (They probably were already at Wembley. [emoji4]

Package is delivered in the postal box.

[ATTACH=full]4817[/ATTACH]

• Like 11

I've been waiting at The Bakery for a while, together with an Italian and a Dutch fan.

So didn't see anyone of the crew or band members. (They probably were already at Wembley. [emoji4]

I love that - is that parachutes paper? [emoji122]

Omg, that's awesome! I'm kind of excited about this[emoji16]

I feel a bit guilty since I haven't really contributed to the project anymore, but I am very happy you guys still included me on the list . It's really beautiful and I hope the guys will see it and ofcourse play it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 1

I feel a bit guilty since I haven't really contributed to the project anymore, but I am very happy you guys still included me on the list . It's really beautiful and I hope the guys will see it and ofcourse play it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

But you were supporting us, so that counts! [emoji4]

• Like 1

little update:

Obviously they didn't play the song, Rita is pretty sure that Guy saw the sign at least once on Thursday during B stage, so there is hope. I did enjoy helping you guys out tho :)

Also congratulations on a successful CD delivery, now let's just hope they see it! :D

• Like 4

little update:

Obviously they didn't play the song, Rita is pretty sure that Guy saw the sign at least once on Thursday during B stage, so there is hope. I did enjoy helping you guys out tho :)

Also congratulations on a successful CD delivery, now let's just hope they see it! :D

Thanks for your support !

@TimeLordAdored - thank you for your offer of support. Are you on social media like Instagram, Twitter or Facebook ? Writing to Coldplay's account with our hashtag #IRanAwayLive2016 is an option, as is retweeting/liking our accounts and posts ! :)

Yes @Nie, I will certainly reimburse you for any costs of making this - PM me about it

(Also, if you were to consider making more copies in the summer holidays, I am sure that people like @iamsue and myself would gladly buy one ! So if you are still looking for a holiday job... :))

Yes!! But only if you have time and would enjoy doing it.

From the Guardian interview with Chris:

As for Glastonbury, Martin says it will be “magical – even if it rains. We’ve played it in all weathers. We’re in a time when a lot of things separate and divide us – Brexit, walls – so hopefully our concerts are saying the opposite at the moment. Everyone in our band comes from disparate places, but Glastonbury is the one place we all feel we come from.” I think he’s about to launch into a political speech, but no – “I’m really talking about how we’re playing to a lot of hungover people who are a bit muddy. Where we’re at in our minds at the moment, it feels a little freer, and I think we’re really excited about singing together. I don’t think it’s the time to be debuting our noodly B-sides.” (He also admits that, playing at 10:30 on Sunday night, “we could just be soundtracking the exit”.)

• Like 1

From the Guardian interview with Chris:

As for Glastonbury, Martin says it will be “magical – even if it rains. We’ve played it in all weathers. We’re in a time when a lot of things separate and divide us – Brexit, walls – so hopefully our concerts are saying the opposite at the moment. Everyone in our band comes from disparate places, but Glastonbury is the one place we all feel we come from.” I think he’s about to launch into a political speech, but no – “I’m really talking about how we’re playing to a lot of hungover people who are a bit muddy. Where we’re at in our minds at the moment, it feels a little freer, and I think we’re really excited about singing together. I don’t think it’s the time to be debuting our noodly B-sides.” (He also admits that, playing at 10:30 on Sunday night, “we could just be soundtracking the exit”.)

[emoji53] [emoji53]

But maybe that means they might have seen it, that would at least be good even if they don't play it soon...

The interview was done back in Zurich...however we have to bear in mind he is only talking about Glastonbury not being the right moment for debuting B-sides here, doesn't mean there will never be the right moment. And what does noodly mean ? :D

• Like 1

No worries! I think the only meant about Glastonbury not being the right place to debut a B-Side, which I agree with.

Yeah, that's a good point...

But I think calling their B-sides "noodly" means they don't like them as much probably.