✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The best time to tweet them is when anchorman tweets so you could turn on notifications whenever they tweet so you can reply asap and they might see the tweet

Also, based on experience, I think that if the tweet gets more likes it'll be placed as the first reply if there are a lot of replies. I could be wrong though

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

• Like 4

ATTENTION: Open job position available with the I Ran Away Project ! :D

Searching for someone who can do a graphical task. Since so many talented artists have been part of this project, I hope we find someone who volunteers ! :cheesy:

Your qualifications: The ability to use Photoshop or a similar program for a very simple task of image editing (just tried doing it myself, but I have no knowledge at all in this area. For someone graphically inclined this should be no problem at all !)

What you gain: Unfortunately no $$$, but eternal gratitude from your fellow I Ran Away Project team, immortal fame and glory (at least in this thread) and the knowledge you have put a smile upon someone's face (a nice genuine Jonny-style smile) :P

Interested ? Let me know via PM !

Hi all,

we are currently trying out different designs for Twitter and/or Instagram posts in promotion of the I Ran Away Project during the U.S. Tour.

@Nie has made an amazing series of stadium-related images that she will hopefully unveil herself very soon :) but we are currently thinking about having a second "design" too.

This one is state/flag-related (since Chris always takes a flag of the country he is in, and there are 22 dates in the US, the idea was to present the state flags with the our symbol (The I Ran Away Balloon) photoshopped into it.

@flockofbirds222 kindly made some possible images for the NYC show. Since the first show is pretty soon, we wanted to ask you all: Which of these designs do you like best ? (Note: The hashtag will be the same as always #IRanAwayLive2016, and the Font will be Albertus - we are currently working on that).

Please take a look here: https://goo.gl/photos/p1aTbJDEjSkiNYNd9

• Like 1

Great job, Flock! Thanks!! I like the skyline but wonder if it overtakes the I Ran Away message? The balloon with the message in the bottom is my next favorite, if only for that reason. Idea: Have a vertical banner with the message at the bottom and three balloons at progressive heights (I at first thought that was what you did with the top options). On the balloon, in shadowy writing, put "Up" in a contrasting color. That way, it says "Up and Up and Up" if you read down all three balloons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Great job, Flock! Thanks!! I like the skyline but wonder if it overtakes the I Ran Away message? The balloon with the message in the bottom is my next favorite, if only for that reason. Idea: Have a vertical banner with the message at the bottom and three balloons at progressive heights (I at first thought that was what you did with the top options). On the balloon, in shadowy writing, put "Up" in a contrasting color. That way, it says "Up and Up and Up" if you read down all three balloons.

Genius! [emoji7]

@Nie has made an amazing series of stadium-related images that she will hopefully unveil herself very soon :) but we are currently thinking about having a second "design" too.

Erm... you are creating expectations which I don't know I can fulfill but I'll try my best.

Here is an example of the style I'm using:

[ATTACH=full]5184[/ATTACH]

They are playing in a lot of sport stadiums so the pictures are a bit too dark to my taste.

Work is still in progress...

Considering the flag: I like the city skyline, but isn't that one too close to what Coldplay already did with their Instagrams? I first was thinking of doing something similar but changed plans because of that.

I have no idea how the flags for the other venues look like but I like the one with the "picture" inside, that makes it clear to me that it is a flag of some state.

Add the text at the bottom (not too big) and the balloon.

Can you make an example with another flag?

• Like 4

Considering the flag: I like the city skyline, but isn't that one too close to what Coldplay already did with their Instagrams? I first was thinking of doing something similar but changed plans because of that.

I have no idea how the flags for the other venues look like but I like the one with the "picture" inside, that makes it clear to me that it is a flag of some state.

I agree with this a hundred percent. My opinion exactly (in case anyone wanted to know, I didn't start off with it cause I didnt wanna bias anyone)

I did have that thought about the skyline too. Close to CPs. Nie, I love the stadium. Once lighter it will be my fav.

I woke up with an idea to get rid of the darkness, let me try that and I'll be back.

[emoji4]

Great idea, I'll try that!

Erm... you are creating expectations which I don't know I can fulfill but I'll try my best.

Here is an example of the style I'm using:

[ATTACH=full]5184[/ATTACH]

They are playing in a lot of sport stadiums so the pictures are a bit too dark to my taste.

Work is still in progress...

Can you make an example with another flag?

I really like the thing you did with the stadium.

I'll make a few more examples later. Do the balloons have to be at exactly the same place on all flags?

@I ran away: could you send me a picture with the font?

And should we make a separate hashtag for every city (Like #IRanAwayLiveNYC) or add #IRanAwayLive2016 on all flags?