✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Don't Let It Break Your Heart!

Little Miss Coldplay

glad to hear you're feeling better. it really does help to write things out, even if no one else ends up seeing them. and even if you're in a good mood, writing things down can still help keep your head clear. for a few weeks, i've been trying to write for ten minutes every night before i go to bed, just to basically recap what i did that day... there have been several days i've forgotten to do it of course :P but i think it has already helped me, especially when it comes to feeling anxious and not knowing exactly why. writing helps me get to the bottom of it and then i feel like i can start to move on after that.

I know, I've done that before and I've forgotten to do it a lot of times :D. But, this time I wanted to share my drama with you. I've even cry like a little baby with my mom and now I think it was ridiculous but that also helped me to feel better. And as you said writing everything was good for me.

Please forgive my lack of explanation, I'm so thankful all of you send lovely messages without knowing what's going on in my head Anyways, I wish everyone has a wonderful weekend :smiley:

• Like 4

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I've done that before and I've forgotten to do it a lot of times :D. But, this time I wanted to share my drama with you. I've even cry like a little baby with my mom and now I think it was ridiculous but that also helped me to feel better. And as you said writing everything was good for me.

Please forgive my lack of explanation, I'm so thankful all of you send lovely messages without knowing what's going on in my head Anyways, I wish everyone has a wonderful weekend :smiley:

I`m sorry for being late, but I`m glad you`re doing better now! "Everything`s not lost!" :) If you`d like to talk, do it any time. Belated happy birthday!!

I wish you all the best and may Coldplay always be by your side! :) I send you a big hug! :)

• Like 3

Well.. Today officially marks exactly 2 months since the one I love passed away. :cry: for anyone wanting more detail, go back a few pages in this thread, I have a post all about it. I can't believe it's been this long. How can the time fly so quickly from the past? These are things that I don't understand. Not gonna lie, I teared up both last night and today. Listened to that Prospekts March song today, really cried then... :cry: not as Low as I once was, but still sad. I know it was better off though. She is no longer in pain and for that, deep inside i am glad. I'd rather have her free and me in emotional pain then me being not sad about anything but her in the pain that comes with old age... That's how much I love her, more than any words could even remotely explain. RIP my sweet friend, I hold you close in my heart every single day. :cry: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Never be afraid or ashamed to cry. It is only healthy for you and it lets the pain locked up inside of you free. Any people who try to make you think otherwise aren't your real friends. We should be caring enough to the point where we understand each other for any reason if it is that bad. Unfortunately it seems a lot of the world has formed this false view that it is a sign of weakness. Words like "crybaby" seriously damage thus good thinking. Don't let anyone call you that OK? :)

That's what all of us should be like. No explanation required! As long as you tell us you're not feeling good we will do our best to help. :)

• Like 5

I think I've talked about this before... I've been in love with a person who doesn't love me back. In fact, I think he loves someone else. I think that deep down, I always knew this story was impossible. So this situation is frustrating and it makes me feel really stupid. I'd wish I could avoid to have these feelings, but I can't. Today I've been crying and I hate it. I hate suffering for someone who doesn't even care for me... hope I can get over this soon. Can't take it anymore...

• Like 1

Well.. Today officially marks exactly 2 months since the one I love passed away. :cry: for anyone wanting more detail, go back a few pages in this thread, I have a post all about it. I can't believe it's been this long. How can the time fly so quickly from the past? These are things that I don't understand. Not gonna lie, I teared up both last night and today. Listened to that Prospekts March song today, really cried then... :cry: not as Low as I once was, but still sad. I know it was better off though. She is no longer in pain and for that, deep inside i am glad. I'd rather have her free and me in emotional pain then me being not sad about anything but her in the pain that comes with old age... That's how much I love her, more than any words could even remotely explain. RIP my sweet friend, I hold you close in my heart every single day. :cry: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Never be afraid or ashamed to cry. It is only healthy for you and it lets the pain locked up inside of you free. Any people who try to make you think otherwise aren't your real friends. We should be caring enough to the point where we understand each other for any reason if it is that bad. Unfortunately it seems a lot of the world has formed this false view that it is a sign of weakness. Words like "crybaby" seriously damage thus good thinking. Don't let anyone call you that OK? :)

That's what all of us should be like. No explanation required! As long as you tell us you're not feeling good we will do our best to help. :)

Sending you a big hug: )

I felt embarrassed because it was for a silly and selfish reason but I couldn't help it. It was my birthday and it hurt so badly in that moment. Now, I'm better because I shared it here and because I cry. And the only one who has told me that I reacted like a baby was myself. So, I won't even called myself like that because that's true. It doesn't matter the reason to have some tears because it'll heal our soul. And at the end every teardrop is a waterfall ;)

Again sorry i'm late for this post huhu. I hope you're okay now. Sending you my warmest and biggest hug!

Don't worry. Thanks for sending good vibes :smiley:

I`m sorry for being late, but I`m glad you`re doing better now! "Everything`s not lost!" :) If you`d like to talk, do it any time. Belated happy birthday!!

I wish you all the best and may Coldplay always be by your side! :) I send you a big hug! :)

Thank you so much! And Coldplay has been with me these days. I always listen to them on shuffle when I'm alone and their lyrics has been more meaningful than before. They've spoken to me showing me life is a roller-coaster telling me at the end that "everything's not lost" the words you just wrote on your post. : )

• Like 3

I think I've talked about this before... I've been in love with a person who doesn't love me back. In fact, I think he loves someone else. I think that deep down, I always knew this story was impossible. So this situation is frustrating and it makes me feel really stupid. I'd wish I could avoid to have these feelings, but I can't. Today I've been crying and I hate it. I hate suffering for someone who doesn't even care for me... hope I can get over this soon. Can't take it anymore...

I wish I had the right words to give you a good advice but I don't have them. Love is a wonderful and painful feeling and we can't scape from it. And I'm not saying that this is scary because I do believe that everything has its right moment to happen and maybe you're suffering today but one day you'll find the right person for you who will walk the road you're walking next to you. Sending you a big hug.

"a simple plot but I know one day good things are coming our way"

• Like 3

Stay strong, @alisbe and @cp3176. :hug:

Wishing you better days ahead!

Our hearts break because we can see the pain you’ve been in for a while now. Just always know that coldplaying fam is definitely here for you :) (warm hugs)

I hear where you’re coming from. It sucks and i totally understand how you feel. You can cry your heart out if you need to. Just give your emotions some space. I know with every passing day, it will only get easier. :) <3

• Like 3

I'm feeling too sad and angry today. Without saying too much I'll just say that yesterday was an awful day even though it started in a really good way. I just wanted to get it off my chest because that's the best way to let things go. Perhaps I'm not saying why but just by writing this lines I'm feeling better. I write some lines when I'm feeling something that I don't normally feel, but I don't get a reply and hopefully this time I will. I know that this doesn't make any sense, this is something I just needed to do.:sad:

Alisbe I am so sad to hear that. Please know I am here for you like you have been for me. Tonight, I was so excited that I was able to use the Vidtomp3 share-ware to convert your video playlists to audio and import to iTunes. I had a bad day and am getting very scared about surgery. You boosted my mood tremendously. I am so greatful to you! Good things will come back to you! You are a good person and deserve happiness!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

You know, I just remembered that twice today, when I was in a bad mood and in a store I didn't want to be at, a Coldplay song came on and I completely felt calm and happy. In the checkout line at the grocery store, Paradise (my favorite song!) played and I zoned out, staring blankly ahead. The clerk gave me a strange look and said, "Miss, I'm open here." I tried to explain, but he still looked at me with concern. LOL! That is "The Coldplay Effect!"

• Like 2

Alisbe I am so sad to hear that. Please know I am here for you like you have been for me. Tonight, I was so excited that I was able to use the Vidtomp3 share-ware to convert your video playlists to audio and import to iTunes. I had a bad day and am getting very scared about surgery. You boosted my mood tremendously. I am so greatful to you! Good things will come back to you! You are a good person and deserve happiness!

Thank you so much! Your post made me feel so happy!

Being scared is a normal thing when you're about to have a surgery and the best thing you can do is to trust in the people who is around you. The doctors, nurses and above all the people you love will be there for you and when you wake up after the surgery I'm sure there'll be there with a big smile. And if you believe in God trust in Him that He has chosen the best things for you. Or just trust the universe has aligned the stars to help you deal with the difficult moments to give you much more beautiful things to witness.

I'm so happy my playlist helped you. And I'm telling you what you've just told me, you're also a good person you've been so supportive to everyone here and good things will come back to you. :)

• Like 1

I just want to say once more, I've seen these comments and there is only one other community on the internet as nice as this one. This is incredibly rare. I am so thankful for such a nice and caring community here. I love all of you, keep it up :) :heart: think it's just that Coldplay are the same way you know, we like them and they are the same way as us, very polite, so as fans it especially attracts us too? Idk. Either way we are a very nice community and that is that :)

Why would you be in love with someone who doesn't show the same to you? Did he love you at first then betray you? I guess then it is difficult because you still want to live then but they don't want to love you... I think try to ignore it and push that out as much as possible. Someone like that simply didn't deserve your love. I am so sorry you were crying as well, it must be very bad if that is the case. Know that I send you good hopes, vibes and hugs. Know that it's a simple plot, but i know one day, good things will come your way (tearing up just thinking of this legendary masterpiece of a song...) Be still, and know i am with you. (If anyone knows which song this is from congratulations! It is a very good song and is very melancholic and would help all of us here. Search the first two words :))

Sending you a big hug: )

Thank you. Even after all this time it is a bit hard. Love this much does not care about time. If so, it'll only grow. It's got much easier but I don't think a time will ever come where I will stop tearing up completely when I think of it. Until we meet again...

I felt embarrassed because it was for a silly and selfish reason but I couldn't help it. It was my birthday and it hurt so badly in that moment. Now, I'm better because I shared it here and because I cry. And the only one who has told me that I reacted like a baby was myself. So, I won't even called myself like that because that's true. It doesn't matter the reason to have some tears because it'll heal our soul. And at the end every teardrop is a waterfall ;)

At the end of the day if you cried about it it was bad enough to cry about. It was your birthday. If even the dumbest thing wasn't going your way you had even more of a right to be upset about it. Tears make the pain flow away. Sharing my pain also helps. Any way I can get it out there to people who care it seems helps. You shouldn't be harsh on your self like that. If you cry you cry and that's that, don't criticize your body for doing a natural process, heck you can even cry when there is nothing to be overwhelmingly sad or happy about, they are a different kind of tears i think more designed to clean your eye then anything... But that's off topic more than anything lol. In any case i know things will get easier for you, so in return for what you did to me I also send you a big hug :) that is what they say after all. Every teardrop is a waterfall!!

Thank you so much! And Coldplay has been with me these days. I always listen to them on shuffle when I'm alone and their lyrics has been more meaningful than before. They've spoken to me showing me life is a roller-coaster telling me at the end that "everything's not lost" the words you just wrote on your post. : )

Same here. Music helps it a lot too. Yet another reason I love to listen to Coldplay, their lyrics are so relatable, even to this day with their latest release they've made very good lyrics, Everglow and Up&Up being the two best examples I can think of off of the top of my head. When your in pain, when you think you've had enough... Don't ever give up!!! I've gotta say, some of the best direct lyrics to close out an album ever IMO...

I wish I had the right words to give you a good advice but I don't have them. Love is a wonderful and painful feeling and we can't scape from it. And I'm not saying that this is scary because I do believe that everything has its right moment to happen and maybe you're suffering today but one day you'll find the right person for you who will walk the road you're walking next to you. Sending you a big hug.

"a simple plot but I know one day good things are coming our way"

Very good post, I agree!

Extra thumbs up for getting lyrics from the greatest song written in the history of every :D

Our hearts break because we can see the pain you’ve been in for a while now. Just always know that coldplaying fam is definitely here for you :) (warm hugs)

no please, Don't Let It Break Your Heart! I'm not in serious pain anymore as i once was. It's just an exact day. So that's why I was sadder....

Thank you so much anyway! :)

I hear where you’re coming from. It sucks and i totally understand how you feel. You can cry your heart out if you need to. Just give your emotions some space. I know with every passing day, it will only get easier. :) <3

I very much agree with you here, very touching and nice words to say! :)

You know, I just remembered that twice today, when I was in a bad mood and in a store I didn't want to be at, a Coldplay song came on and I completely felt calm and happy. In the checkout line at the grocery store, Paradise (my favorite song!) played and I zoned out, staring blankly ahead. The clerk gave me a strange look and said, "Miss, I'm open here." I tried to explain, but he still looked at me with concern. LOL! That is "The Coldplay Effect!"

Whatttttttt I would completely flip out if I heard Paradise play, okay not really that much lol but I would be very excited, already danced a bit too ASFOS in the store once an that isn't even among my top Coldplay songs... Paradise is my second favorite Coldplay song, lucky you! :) My fav is Up With The Birds, but that's extremely unlikely to play anywhere, it did get released as a single somewhere tho, can't remember... Album songs sometimes played though... Ooh that got me a good questions, will post that over on the Random Coldplay thoughts thread so check there for my question! Not like I'd want to hear it though, that song would stop me in my tracks and would make me cry lol. Not what I'd want to experience in public. It'd be crazy!

Sure is the Coldplay effect... I can get with other artist but happens most strongly with Coldplay as they are my favorite!

• Like 5

I believe God (or the Universe if you prefer) doesnt give us more than we can handle. We are given grace with which to handle it This community really is very special. It is the grace that manifests itself in a person, a song, or a sky full of stars one night or a yellow sunrise. Your teardrops are a healing waterfall. Cry them proudly, knowing you are gaining strength with each that falls. I have had bouts of depression, when I'd cry and even know why. I just couldn't not stop, like a sneezing fit. I survived with help and know it is perfectly normal to experience situations that cause this temporary depression. So if you are grieving a loss, take your time. Grace be with you.

• Like 8

I wrote how morning started but Coldplay new tour dates have turned my world upside down! After 15 years of being a fan and waiting to see them because of economical reasons and other things,I'm really planning to see them in Vienna! I hope it's for real now and my time has finally come.

I hope my dream would come true!! I feel overwhelmed now...

• Like 4

I wrote how morning started but Coldplay new tour dates have turned my world upside down! After 15 years of being a fan and waiting to see them because of economical reasons and other things,I'm really planning to see them in Vienna! I hope it's for real now and my time has finally come.

Wow that's so awesome! I'm so happy for you and I hope you'll get to see them!

• Like 2

You shouldn't be ashamed of crying, it's okay. Sometimes that's what you need to do. Writing things out always helps me a lot as well. I'm glad to hear it made you feel better:)

I'm so sorry. But even though this is a hard time for you I know you have the strength to get through it. If you wanna cry, cry let it out. I wish I knew the right words to help you but I wish you the best for the future:heart:

• Like 2

it's been so rainy and grey outside for the past week and it's getting me down, especially this morning

so while working on my coding homework and Sparks came on it only made me start to feel worse. then suddenly i found myself in this thread and reading everyone's beautiful posts and i'm already starting to feel better :cheesy::heart:

at least until i look outside again :p

• Like 4

it's been so rainy and grey outside for the past week and it's getting me down, especially this morning

so while working on my coding homework and Sparks came on it only made me start to feel worse. then suddenly i found myself in this thread and reading everyone's beautiful posts and i'm already starting to feel better :cheesy::heart:

I know this feeling, sometimes bad weather really gets me down. Just try to listen to some happy songs maybe and try to see the bright side.:)

It's really rainy and grey here as well but right now I don't even care haha:D

• Like 3

Aww I am so happy for you @Kamili !!! :nice:

• Like 2

Thanks everybody for your kind words... I know soon or late I will be fine and one day the sun will come out.

This is actually a really nice community, I'm glad I could find it. This place will always feel like home. Thank you guys for being so great :)

• Like 4

I know this feeling, sometimes bad weather really gets me down. Just try to listen to some happy songs maybe and try to see the bright side.:)

Same here. Finally got a day without rain. But hearing Coldplay or other favorite songs makes me realize the rain doesn't control how I feel. It's all in how you interpret it. Sometimes, a rainy day is like a break from feeling compelled to be out or go somewhere. It's a chance to stay in, relax or get stuff done at home.

• Like 2

You shouldn't be ashamed of crying, it's okay. Sometimes that's what you need to do. Writing things out always helps me a lot as well. I'm glad to hear it made you feel better:)

I Agree!

I'm so sorry. But even though this is a hard time for you I know you have the strength to get through it. If you wanna cry, cry let it out. I wish I knew the right words to help you but I wish you the best for the future:heart:

I'm actually mostly better but still sad at times when I think of it, it was an exact day which was why I was more sad!

I have the opposite problem, the sun sounds here to much. And of course the only rain we get was on the weekend. Can't ever rain during school of course. Ughhhhhh I'd take all your rain in a heartbeat... It sucks when the sun shines during that time...

I hope it goes away for you soon. And comes for me soon. Except now it'll probably be snow because it's getting that time of year again...........

Then again it did rain on that exact day which was fitting...

Same I wouldn't care, in fact I'd be happy...

Same here. Finally got a day without rain. But hearing Coldplay or other favorite songs makes me realize the rain doesn't control how I feel. It's all in how you interpret it. Sometimes, a rainy day is like a break from feeling compelled to be out or go somewhere. It's a chance to stay in, relax or get stuff done at home.

Me: "finally got a day without sun" lol :D

• Like 2