✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Don't Let It Break Your Heart!

Little Miss Coldplay

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

May be this test could help to clarify some personality traits and get to know ourselves better?

Thanks for sharing it! Turns out I'm INFJ-T. I thought there were more people with this personality, at a least more than 1%. [emoji15] This test was very accurate but I don't agree with a few things.

• Like 3

I got Campaigner ENFP-T. But like some questions I felt were really hard to answer and my view would shift based on the situation but for the most part I think it is pretty good.

EDIT: reading the description of what the type means, it is actually so true wow. Or that could just be the website giving fairly generic responses to all the types so that they all seem true to people :P

• Like 3

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

May be this test could help to clarify some personality traits and get to know ourselves better?

Holy Crap My Life Is Written Down Even Before I Have Ever Lived It This Is Amazing Thank You So Much I Think This Is Literally The Best Christmas Present I Have Received This Christmas smiley2.gif

I'm really amazed at how accurate this is. I already knew of this test's existence because my Chemistry professor in college told us about it. I think I got INFJ at the time, but I also think that I was still a young child and hardly knew anything about life laugh4.gif. Now that I have taken it and got INTJ-A (Architect) I feel like this describes me to a T. I strongly recommend everyone to take this test. (Although I'm still not sure of its effectiveness when you're a teenager because you may not know yourself too well just yet. There's still a lot of peer pressure, etc, etc, at this age, so you might not be able to answer the questions as it corresponds to your individuality.)

Authority figures do not impress INTJs, nor do social conventions or tradition, and no matter how popular something is, if they have a better idea, INTJs will stand against anyone they have to in a bid to have it changed. Either an idea is the most rational or it’s wrong, and INTJs will apply this to their arguments as well as their own behavior, staying calm and detached from these sometimes emotionally charged conflicts.

Oh man, I hope you're not scared of me now...

You guys should post your results here smiley2.gif

• Like 3

Holy Crap My Life Is Written Down Even Before I Have Ever Lived It This Is Amazing Thank You So Much I Think This Is Literally The Best Christmas Present I Have Received This Christmas smiley2.gif

I'm really amazed at how accurate this is. I already knew of this test's existence because my Chemistry professor in college told us about it. I think I got INFJ at the time, but I also think that I was still a young child and hardly knew anything about life laugh4.gif. Now that I have taken it and got INTJ-A (Architect) I feel like this describes me to a T. I strongly recommend everyone to take this test. (Although I'm still not sure of its effectiveness when you're a teenager because you may not know yourself too well just yet. There's still a lot of peer pressure, etc, etc, at this age, so you might not be able to answer the questions as it corresponds to your individuality.)

This is a statement from mine and it really is true for me "They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected – but unlike Analyst personality types, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, Campaigners see it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and are always looking for a deeper meaning."

• Like 2

I'm glad you like it . As a psychologist I think the test is pretty much accurate and that can help all of us to discover or to proove some characteristics so we could use them to improve our life and make a progress :)

• Like 1

Waking up and reading the news that yet an other great artist has died... [emoji17]

RIP George Michael

I heard about this last night while talking with someone I know...

What is it recently, so many of these great artists are dying?

Waking up and reading the news that yet an other great artist has died... [emoji17]

RIP George Michael

I discovered he was a member of Wham!, Careless Whisper is one of my favorite songs of all time. I remember hearing this song my father played and wondering what was the name of that great song with a fantastic sax. One day I told a friend I loved that song and she says Careless Whisper. She is a huge fan. Those are great memories

• Like 2

This is a statement from mine and it really is true for me "They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected – but unlike Analyst personality types, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, Campaigners see it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and are always looking for a deeper meaning."

Fascinating. Unfortunately emotions are something that I might never fully understand. I mean, I do understand emotions in general, it's just that I don't see the world through that lens. It makes me a little sad sometimes, to be honest, because I feel left out especially when other people see something as very meaningful and I don't see anything to it.

Which brings me to @Batman. Hey @Batman, I'd like to see your results from the personality test, if you don't mind smiley2.gif. I think we're similar to each other in this sense, so it would give me a little comfort knowing that smiley2.gif.

• Like 1

And to keep up with the sad news, on December 24th Rick Parfitt, guitarist of Status Quo died.

I had the chance to see Status Quo live in 2009 on a festival where I was to see my favorite Belgian band.

And there I have made this photo:

upload_2016-12-27_21-12-9.png.5c1156ea5eca8fe9d25e4c2acfba5871.png

Rick Parfitt is on the left, next to lead singer Francis Rossi

Well, I hope that 2016 ends without giving us other sad news.

• Like 1

After reading the sad news I decided to write this because I don't want to let 2016 to break my heart.

For many 2016 was an awful year. For me it was a difficult year as well, something really sad happened in my life. But, I don't want to talk about it because I don't want to remember this year for the harmful moments. I want to remember 2016 for the wonderful memories I lived. In this fandom I had one of the best years of my life. I wake up early, I freaked out for the amazing surprises, I felt so proud of Coldplay and coldplayers when the band achieved many goals, I saw the band for the very first time and you were there when you listened to the radio, I was so happy to know you were going to a concert as well. With my family I shared wonderful moments that made so proud of them. With my friends I spent amazing moments.

This year I confirmed coldplayers are the best fans, we are like a family, we are together even when we live in different parts of the world. We support each other in the difficult times and we share our happiness.

I can proudly say I became a coldplayer because of coldplayers, the great songs Coldplay write and the huge hearts of this family. 2016 was a good one because all of you

• Like 11

After reading the sad news I decided to write this because I don't want to let 2016 to break my heart.

For many 2016 was an awful year. For me it was a difficult year as well, something really sad happened in my life. But, I don't want to talk about it because I don't want to remember this year for the harmful moments. I want to remember 2016 for the wonderful memories I lived. In this fandom I had one of the best years of my life. I wake up early, I freaked out for the amazing surprises, I felt so proud of Coldplay and coldplayers when the band achieved many goals, I saw the band for the very first time and you were there when you listened to the radio, I was so happy to know you were going to a concert as well. With my family I shared wonderful moments that made so proud of them. With my friends I spent amazing moments.

This year I confirmed coldplayers are the best fans, we are like a family, we are together even when we live in different parts of the world. We support each other in the difficult times and we share our happiness.

I can proudly say I became a coldplayer because of coldplayers, the great songs Coldplay write and the huge hearts of this family. 2016 was a good one because all of you

Very well said,enjoy those good moments and transfer them to the New 2017!

• Like 1

this year has been the biggest roller coaster ride i think i've ever lived through (so far :P), with the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. but i'm thankful for all of the awesome stuff i got to experience this year, and for all the time i've been able to spend with all of you here :heart:

• Like 7

Thanks for sharing it! Turns out I'm INFJ-T. I thought there were more people with this personality, at a least more than 1%. [emoji15] This test was very accurate but I don't agree with a few things.

Me too! I have facilitated training on the MBTI, and have a friend who is an expert in it, so if anyone has questions, please fire off a PM to me and I

'll be happy to help!f

Now that we've been talking about it, here's a fun question

; What do you think each of the band members is? How do you enter a "Spoiler" and once I know I'll tell you my guesses, which aren't fair because I do know a bit about this instrument!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guy42, actually it IS accurate for younger people, too. This is just a short version of the actual MBTI, so it may miss a few things.

Here's a fun story: I took the 16 Personalities assessment and read up on it. I actually came out INFP-T, a Mediator. Yesterday, I had lunch with my friend, the Meyers-Briggs expert. She was saying to another friend and I that she thinks I am actually an INFP, not J as I said before. What is tricky is that I come out borderline on the MBTI *(Meyers-Briggs Type Instrument) on all but the Intuitive (N) dimension. I like this one you posted here! Simple and yet explains the motivations really well.

• Like 1

Now that we've been talking about it, here's a fun question

; What do you think each of the band members is? How do you enter a "Spoiler" and once I know I'll tell you my guesses, which aren't fair because I do know a bit about this instrument!

It's funny that you ask this, I was about to ask the same thing but forgot lol. I'm gonna hold my thoughts and let you guys go first.

Actually I wish they would just take the test and tell us what they got :D