✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-11-19] Coldplay headline Global Citizen Festival in India

i tried accessing voot with vpn from india and still got locked out. looks like we might miss on this. let me know if anyone managed to get through.

http://www.voot.com/shows/global-citizen-india/1/459380/global-citizen-india-all-access/459796

i did, just use safervpn then activate the free 24 hour and turn it on India before clicking on voot

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i did, just use safervpn then activate the free 24 hour and turn it on India before clicking on voot

i was trying with hola and didn't work. safervpn didn't work in a linux machine. got it working in windows. thanks :) it's not live is it? can't see jay-z performing now. and keep getting disconnected. might just give this a pass.

By the way, I don't wanna spoil the mood in this thread, but I have to say i feel so sad right now. In the news I read about the loss of lives in India following the devaluation of cash by the government a few days ago and it made me very depressed :(

When I read stuff like that right in juxtaposition to articles about Coldplay performing or whatever I think that we are all really privileged and I feel a bit guilty about it. We are worrying about "Should I buy standing or seated tickets for Coldplay" or "How many novel tracks will the new EP have" or "Please Coldplay, perform I Ran Away during the AHFOD Tour" and then you look at the news and you realize how freaking unimportant these things are.

Of course this doesn't have to do with only India, it's a general thing in the world and the reason I post it here is that when I read the news about the India I had in mind that Coldplay was performing there in 2 days so my brain couldn't help connecting the two things. So reading about India was the trigger but like I said, this is a global thought and applies to everywhere in the world.

So in short, I feel that "here am I in my little bubble" of luxury problems and I feel very guilty and depressed right now :(

There are moments when you are so done qith this ugly world...

Yes - I understand - but there will always be people poorer and richer than you - there's not a lot you can do to change that - just keep remembering to feel grateful for what you have in your life.... that is your destiny... don't feel guilty.

• Like 3

i was trying with hola and didn't work. safervpn didn't work in a linux machine. got it working in windows. thanks :) it's not live is it? can't see jay-z performing now. and keep getting disconnected. might just give this a pass.

The worst thing is my 24 hour free trial runs out in 3 hours so they need to upload it soon [emoji23]

The worst thing is my 24 hour free trial runs out in 3 hours so they need to upload it soon [emoji23]

haha! i disconnected everything. good thing i didn't sign up for the trial yet. anyway, they seem pretty quick with the uploads. but coldplay will play for 90 minutes. that could be an issue.

watching this now: http://www.ndtv.com/video/entertainment/news/missed-chris-martin-s-delhi-gig-watch-it-here-373559?vod-related

(btw, does anyone know the guys who played after Chris and what that song is called? i really like it)