[2016-11-19] Coldplay headline Global Citizen Festival in India

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope they haven't dropped Birds from the setlist for good :'(

Has anyone got the stream to work outside of India?

this is a 90 minute festival set. so could be a one time thing. hope so anyway.

• Like 1

going by reactions, there could be new flag controversy just as the hftw controversy dies down... hope not.. it is a festival for "global citizens"

Some countries are more sensitive about the way their flags are used. I was waiting for the same to happen in Mexico, but people (I'm not talking about fans) saw he wasn't damaging our flag. As fans we understand Chris and of course the band is showing love to the places they visit.

Some countries are more sensitive about the way their flags are used. I was waiting for the same to happen in Mexico, but people (I'm not talking about fans) saw he wasn't damaging our flag. As fans we understand Chris and of course the band is showing love to the places they visit.

India also has a law regarding disrespecting flags and their culture, someone should've told him

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Coldplaying mobile app

yes, it was obvious chris was trying to be very respectful during the interviews. wish he did more research on using the flag.

India also has a law regarding disrespecting flags and their culture, someone should've told him

yeah.. just a little while later the indian flag was replaced by the "love" flag or the festival flag. and the indian flag came on stage on a pole! someone obviously got to him, a little late.

hopefully it won't be turned in to something more. looks like it was a great festival :)

wanna see the AR Rahman collab.

• Like 1

yes, it was obvious chris was trying to be very respectful during the interviews. wish he did more research on using the flag.

yeah.. just a little while later the indian flag was replaced by the "love" flag or the festival flag. and the indian flag came on stage on a pole! someone obviously got to him, a little late.

hopefully it won't be turned in to something more. looks like it was a great festival :)

wanna see the AR Rahman collab.

I know, its a shame if this overshadows the event. Im watching parts 1-3 on voot now, the sound quality isn't that good

They should lose heroes and play violet Hill instead.. With all respect to David bowe

Sent from my LG-H815 using Coldplaying mobile app

yeah but the transition between Fix You and Violet Hill won't be good to be honest ! not like the Viva tour (Fix you /Strawberry Swing, the MX tour Fix You/Teardrop) after such an emotional song we need a relaxed/upbeat song you know ... I say drop Heroes and play either Don't Let It Break Your Heart or Swallowed In The Sea (seriously tho , try to play Fix you then SITS and Viva, the transition between those three are great !)

• Like 1