✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-11-19] Coldplay headline Global Citizen Festival in India

Hello there,

So four action journeys are done so far, and I entered them all, but I haven't won any tickets yet. Just my luck I suppose :( there's one last action journey left, and I'm really hoping I win it then, otherwise I'm going to stand outside the ground and listen :/

Just wanted to know if everyone who entered the draws for the global citizen festival last year in New York won the tickets eventually. Or were there people who didn't win tickets at all.

Eleven years of waiting to see Coldplay live, and I'm hoping that stupid, bad luck won't stop me from getting that one chance..!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello there,

So four action journeys are done so far, and I entered them all, but I haven't won any tickets yet. Just my luck I suppose :( there's one last action journey left, and I'm really hoping I win it then, otherwise I'm going to stand outside the ground and listen :/

Just wanted to know if everyone who entered the draws for the global citizen festival last year in New York won the tickets eventually. Or were there people who didn't win tickets at all.

Eleven years of waiting to see Coldplay live, and I'm hoping that stupid, bad luck won't stop me from getting that one chance..!

Don't ever give up and don’t lose hope!

I'll send you good vibes and the best of wishes for making your dream come true :)

• Like 1

Hello there,

sending some Coldplay karma your way ;)

• Like 1

Good luck @Suhit ! You totally deserve a ticket (you were even the one behind the Chorus Project, right ?) and I hope you will still get one !

As to your question, I have to say for the Global Citizen Festival 2015 I know at least two people here who did not win, but keep hopeful for the last round and keep your eyes out or ask around for people who might have two tickets but don't have anyone to go with, I got into the Today show concert this way.

• Like 1

Good luck @Suhit ! You totally deserve a ticket (you were even the one behind the Chorus Project, right ?) and I hope you will still get one !

As to your question, I have to say for the Global Citizen Festival 2015 I know at least two people here who did not win, but keep hopeful for the last round and keep your eyes out or ask around for people who might have two tickets but don't have anyone to go with, I got into the Today show concert this way.

Yeah, I'm going to try asking around if anybody has got an extra ticket with them. But there might be a problem with that too, because apparently global citizen asks you to mention your name and your plus one when you win tickets, and the tickets are non transferable after that. So I'll need to find people who have won tickets in the fourth action journey or the upcoming fifth, who haven't given their plus one names yet.

But thanks for the wishes..! I've got my fingers crossed for action journey 5..!

Okay, so I just won tickets in the very last minute! They're not the best tickets by far, but I'm grateful as hell for having won them!

Thanks for your wishes guys! It worked! :D

So happy for you. [emoji4]

No matter where you will be at the venue, the experience will be amazing.

• Like 1

OMG!!! these are great news!!! congratulations!!!!

So happy for you. [emoji4]

No matter where you will be at the venue, the experience will be amazing.

Yup yup! Thanks guys! I'll probably tweet updates from there for everyone at Coldplaying.

• Like 2

Okay, so I just won tickets in the very last minute! They're not the best tickets by far, but I'm grateful as hell for having won them!

Thanks for your wishes guys! It worked! :D

Congratulations Suhit!!!

I'm so so happy for you! :D

Glad to know there'll be someone else from the forums there :D Getting on my flight to Mumbai tomorrow and hoping I don't die from the excitement xD

• Like 1

By the way, I don't wanna spoil the mood in this thread, but I have to say i feel so sad right now. In the news I read about the loss of lives in India following the devaluation of cash by the government a few days ago and it made me very depressed :(

When I read stuff like that right in juxtaposition to articles about Coldplay performing or whatever I think that we are all really privileged and I feel a bit guilty about it. We are worrying about "Should I buy standing or seated tickets for Coldplay" or "How many novel tracks will the new EP have" or "Please Coldplay, perform I Ran Away during the AHFOD Tour" and then you look at the news and you realize how freaking unimportant these things are.

Of course this doesn't have to do with only India, it's a general thing in the world and the reason I post it here is that when I read the news about the India I had in mind that Coldplay was performing there in 2 days so my brain couldn't help connecting the two things. So reading about India was the trigger but like I said, this is a global thought and applies to everywhere in the world.

So in short, I feel that "here am I in my little bubble" of luxury problems and I feel very guilty and depressed right now :(

There are moments when you are so done qith this ugly world...

• Like 4