✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to debut new song for Estamos Unidos Mexicanos concert

jc90

The new version is better and will work on studio better too. They take Chris' ooo's to Will it's really nice. Also some backing stuff came. This song is growing up i think. It will be better when they reach the final. Hope it come with a music video and feature in Live album.

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting! The ending reminds me of DLIBYH, with some nice atmospheric guitar and synth! The new verse guitar is indeed more generic Coldplay but it does stand out more pleasantly. The pre-recorded backup vocal sounds like some kids. That's kind of cool I guess! Kind of like the kids in 15 Step by Radiohead.

One irritating thing - I think the acoustic guitar is on a backing track in these performances. You can clearly see Chris at certain points in the performance NOT strumming even though you can hear the acoustic. Same thing happens in some performances of Birds. :/

REALLY EXCELLENT THINGS: the bassline!!!!!! It's got so many notes....reminds me of DAAHF!!!!!!! The DRUMS. Definitely has an MX feel to it. The way the bass stops and the big drum fill brings in the last chorus has so much energy - I love it! Also the synth arpeggiator thing in the background I quite like! Kind of MX-like. Also reminds me of some songs by Chvrches.

• Like 1

okay so this is my LAST guess on whenever they're going to release this thing:

Wednesday is their final AHFOD show. The last show of the era, presumably. Why not say thanks to the world by releasing a new song and then say it will be featured on an upcoming live album! Brilliant idea Coldplay! Do it!

Note: a bunch of KEP songs were released on wednsdays

• Like 2

Anyone?

Here is the debute:

And here is one of the most recent performances (go to 1:13)

They definitely ironed it out a bit and it makes me want a studio version that much more. I have a feeling they're only going to release a live version, but where there are backing tracks in place, one can hope a studio version will be released.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...