✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Guys!

Did you see this! A guy in France shuffled Coldplay songs on Spotify and Arabesque appeared. How come no complete leak yet?

[ATTACH=full]9450[/ATTACH]

Wow. Is this for real or faked though ? The track duration does not correspond to what the other guy said...

• Like 2

Here is my prediction on what we're getting tomorrow:

-Official band announcement (not letters, posters or newspaper clippings)

-Album art

-Official tracklist

-The beginning of pre sale

-Two singles (most likely Orphans and Arabesque. Possible Trouble in Town or Everyday Life, one of the four)

-I also think that we will get the Chris and Guy video, but not tomorrow. We'll get it the beginning of November as another single comes out.

-I'm also hoping they explain how the 100 years fits in to this, that's the only part that's a head scratcher to me. Maybe a 100 years explanation will help us understand the thumbnails as well.

• Like 11

Here is my prediction on what we're getting tomorrow:

-Official band announcement (not letters, posters or newspaper clippings)

-Album art

-Official tracklist

-The beginning of pre sale

-Two singles (most likely Orphans and Arabesque. Possible Trouble in Town or Everyday Life, one of the four)

-I also think that we will get the Chris and Guy video, but not tomorrow. We'll get it the beginning of November as another single comes out.

-I'm also hoping they explain how the 100 years fits in to this, that's the only part that's a head scratcher to me. Maybe a 100 years explanation will help us understand the thumbnails as well.

I think we also don't quite understand if the date has something to do with the solar eclipse yet, or if the symbols are connected to it. So far all we heard officially is something about sunrise and sunset.

• Like 1

Despite Jonny confirming the Amazon tracklist, there are some rude people on r/coldplay who are still in complete denial.

Lmao yeah! Someone just posted this whole conspiracy theory about how the band is trolling us and the track list is actually fake, I was trying to contain the cringe so hard

• Like 5