✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

NO WAY. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

JONNY :heart_eyes: :party::party::party:

alt=Gerelateerde afbeeldinghttps://media.tenor.com/images/5d735a27338b30fc471ccd28c26623d6/tenor.gif[/img]

http://gif.co/vj9A.gif

Now I feel like the tweet about tweeting for once in 4 years was seen :joy: Actually, that's the best ever surprise to get prior the single release, iconically him, unbelievably great he appeared like this :heart:

• Like 3

So excited for tomorrow and the later album release despite any apprehension. One thing I'm hoping for a little is that if Arabesque is an old reworked track, I hope The Race has found its way into a new track because it sounds gorgeous, dare I say it, I wouldn't be opposed to Car Kids evolving into something on this album, I've been intrigued about this one forever and wasn't it re registered around the release of Global Citizen EP?

• Like 2

I love what I'm hearing from the first snippet and like what I'm hearing from the second. If I had to guess from hearing these two songs, I don't see Timbaland being on the album.

I don't know if anyone browses Wikipedia but on the album page they have Rik Simpson listed as the producer. I'm wondering if that was found on the Amazon page. They didn't cite a source that said it would be him.

• Like 2

I don't know if anyone browses Wikipedia but on the album page they have Rik Simpson listed as the producer. I'm wondering if that was found on the Amazon page. They didn't cite a source that said it would be him.

Rik himself tweeted a couple of days ago that now the Coldplay news is out he doesn't have to pretend he has been out of work for the last 2 years anymore.

So he must've been involved with it at least to some extent.

• Like 2

Sorry guys I know i'm late to the party.... But when you live in Australia, you tend to always sleep through this stuff.

Apologies for this mods, I know you're trying to keep this contained, but is there anywhere in particular i'd be able to find these snippets? I know people are talking about napping and missing it, in Sydney we literally slept through it haha.

• Like 2

Actually I think that first song (I could be you) plays like rock, you know.

That sounds like it was ripped straight from the NME in 1994

Stone Roses would be proud, can’t wait to hear that one in full.

The other track is fairly paint by numbers modern Coldplay, lots of oooh aahhhs and bombastic, not liking it

Maybe one was from Sunrise and the other from Sunset? ‍♂️ it will be interesting.

Sorry guys I know i'm late to the party.... But when you live in Australia, you tend to always sleep through this stuff.

Apologies for this mods, I know you're trying to keep this contained, but is there anywhere in particular i'd be able to find these snippets? I know people are talking about napping and missing it, in Sydney we literally slept through it haha.

Sent you a PM

• Wow 1

Can you and everyone else looking for the snippets please drop me a PM ? That makes it easier, thanks :)

Its super nice of you to be offering to share the leak. I'll just wait for tmr to save you the trouble. But I think I'll bring back a concept from a previous era I like to call Leak Buddies.

The idea is you have a buddy or two on the forum, and if/when material leaks, instead of scrambling on this thread and flooding it with requests (and not content), your buddy will hopefully have it instead and leave you a PM. I find it works best if you have a buddy thats not in your timezone. So lets say im from Canada, I would find a buddy across the pond so that if one of us is sleeping, the other has a higher chance to be awake and around when the leak happens.

I'd really like to keep this thread tidy so people dont have to go through pages of junk every time they wake up! If you think its a good idea, i'll start a new thread so people can partner up. Drop a like or something and if I get enough, i'll make it.

• Like 9
  • Wow 2

Actually I think that first song (I could be you) plays like rock, you know.

That sounds like it was ripped straight from the NME in 1994

Stone Roses would be proud, can’t wait to hear that one in full.

The other track is fairly paint by numbers modern Coldplay, lots of oooh aahhhs and bombastic, not liking it

This is an interesting take. I like both but I agree that the first is definitely better. Actually, a friend of mine said that the second sounds like The Rolling Stones. They use choruses like that, too.