✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Piano- Exactly How He Plays Songs

rpindacity

Lol, i made a tutorial for aiko, but having an unweighted keyboard with no pedal setting doesnt work out well. I had to put my keyboard on the harp setting.

I know many songs exactly like he plays by looking at his hands but, with this 100€ keyboard i cant do much.

OMG U NEED TO SHARE!!!! haha

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Ya that warning sign version from the mylo tour is something else. I think ColdplayKKB had a good tutorial of it here -

And ya I figured other Coldplayer would be curious to know some of Chris's playing on the piano. It's very interesting to figure out how he plays things so differently... and most times it just sounds so amazing!

Thanks! :D

• Like 1

fexi :)

anyway you can make a tutorial on any of these songs?

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/fidyamarita/chris-martin-always-in-my-head-acoustic-performance

thanks a ton for everglow, a sky full of stars ending, and yellow <3

The talk version he plays there is tha same as the techno version i think. Theres lots iff great tutorials for that. I will share the most accurate this afternoon
  • Like 1

The talk version he plays there is tha same as the techno version i think. Theres lots iff great tutorials for that. I will share the most accurate this afternoon

it's a bit different. but good tutorial nonetheless

• Like 1

it's a bit different. but good tutorial nonetheless
But the video isnt mine. I think i didnt make it clear.

The hardest lart tutorial you sent is great. Usually in the "underground" tutorials you can allways find better tutorials than the famous ones.

• Like 1

But the video isnt mine. I think i didnt make it clear.

The hardest lart tutorial you sent is great. Usually in the "underground" tutorials you can allways find better tutorials than the famous ones.

definitely. this is a great place to post those underground tutorials, or "hidden gems"

• 2 months later...

I think it is interesting that the right hand here is just two notes, along with the left hand playing one note or an octave. However, it sounds very full. I guess more notes does not necessarily mean better ...

I'm slowly figuring out chris's secrets!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...