✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

SantaClaus

Jane, you made my day!! I just mailed that last week!! Was determined to not be late. Santa was sure speedy on the way to you!! I love how the reindeer sits on your cat calendar! I’ll PM you on something else I thought of that I want to do for you next year.

Hi Sue...... @iamsue … and today, mooching around the Charity Shops, as usual, I couldn't believe my luck when I found this tiny box frame which is PERFECT for my gorgeous beaded butterfly ! It's going in my Coldplay Corner as soon as I grab a hammer and nail ! Thanks so much, once again ! Love Jane x

IMG_1387.thumb.JPG.7274c70c2face8ea62c893e5c08aef27.JPG

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ! I was so shocked to read this, I live in the same city ! Didn't know any Coldplayers there so far - would you like to get in touch ? :)

Hey, nice to read! Im probably as shocked as you are :grinning: I live here for only 3 months now but my home town isn't far either :) If you like you can dm me!

• Like 2

Hey, nice to read! Im probably as shocked as you are :grinning: I live here for only 3 months now but my home town isn't far either :) If you like you can dm me!

Sure, I will ! Just give me some time please - I'm currently in hospital in another city anyway and won't be back In My Place until spring probably :)

• Like 1

So the postman just dropped by...

gmTAOMk.jpg

89rdUwc.jpg

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much @charliefix (Santa kindly disclosed your username) the Coldplay themed card you made is so beautiful, and the envelope too looks amazing! and the bracelet omg, did you make that?

Then I looked under the box of Spa wafers (which I can't wait to try) and saw.. I got absolutely spoilt :heart_eyes: you totally made my day, Bara. Happy happy Christmas to you & and I wish you a wonderful 2019 xx

• Like 6

Hello everybody, my Secret Santa arrived last week already, but for the first time ever I did not open it straight away when it came. I was far too busy with other stuff and wanted to give it undivided attention. Also my family is nowadays as excited as I am, since especially my daughter gets to eat the milk chocolates that I unfortunately cannot eat :). So we agreed on a day and time that is convenient for all of us and we opened it festively on Saturday afternoon with a cup of tea!

Thank you so much dear @Snowwhite for your lovely package. It was so neatly packed and beautifully decorated. I will definitely keep the box. I really appreciate that you searched the threads and found out about X&Y. It was indeed when I got to know them, and I have fond memories of back then. We lived in England at this time and I saw them on talkshows, the Brit Awards and they were playing Fix you and Square one, in the gym I remember to cycle to videos from this album. Also „What if“ is a great song. However it is hard to decide what is my favourite album. So back to the point, I really like the X&Y coaster and also the socks are great. Don’t worry about the milk chocolate, I saw two dark ones as well, and as I said, there is someone already waiting for the others … Thank you also for the other nice pieces, like the menu cards, the candy cane and the tea lights. All arrived safely. Thanks also for the nice letter.

Now I will post the pictures:

IMG_20181215_165006.thumb.jpg.4dfd834021c3ed36e7ab5da768baced7.jpg

IMG_20181217_084852.thumb.jpg.10e001ca2f86c491aaaf6bac29b3c20e.jpg

• Like 7

Hello everybody, my Secret Santa arrived last week already, but for the first time ever I did not open it straight away when it came. I was far too busy with other stuff and wanted to give it undivided attention. Also my family is nowadays as excited as I am, since especially my daughter gets to eat the milk chocolates that I unfortunately cannot eat :). So we agreed on a day and time that is convenient for all of us and we opened it festively on Saturday afternoon with a cup of tea!

Thank you so much dear @Snowwhite for your lovely package. It was so neatly packed and beautifully decorated. I will definitely keep the box. I really appreciate that you searched the threads and found out about X&Y. It was indeed when I got to know them, and I have fond memories of back then. We lived in England at this time and I saw them on talkshows, the Brit Awards and they were playing Fix you and Square one, in the gym I remember to cycle to videos from this album. Also „What if“ is a great song. However it is hard to decide what is my favourite album. So back to the point, I really like the X&Y coaster and also the socks are great. Don’t worry about the milk chocolate, I saw two dark ones as well, and as I said, there is someone already waiting for the others … Thank you also for the other nice pieces, like the menu cards, the candy cane and the tea lights. All arrived safely. Thanks also for the nice letter.

What a lovely package !!!

• Like 1

Yay, I'm glad it arrived safely and you like it! :blush: How wonderful that your whole family is excited for your Secret Santa package and that you open it all together! It's a pity that you cannot eat the milk chocolates, but it's nice that your daughter likes them, now she also has a very small Secret Santa present she can enjoy ;)

• Like 1

@Captain Crieff Wow, the shipping was very fast! I'm so happy you like it. Yes, I did and I have the same one :) Enjoy the sweets and have great Holidays! :blush:

Wow, it's really well done! Thanks again :)

I just opened the box of biscuits and they are a lot larger than I had expected hahah but they're so good! We all love them (I shared with my family)

• Like 1

So here I am, today I received something Thanks @Coeurli, as you can see, I got it in time!:heart_eyes:

I love France, I’m studying French and I was so happy when I saw it was from that country!

Thank you for the lovely souvenir from Paris, for those beautiful chocolates, I can’t wait to try them, and for that candle holder, it is so simple but at the same time wonderful with our four men hugging each other. Merci beaucoup Céline, j’ai aimé mon cadeau:heart:

B0F73AD7-1B31-4E12-8695-385FD3FE3416.thumb.jpeg.843c5d66ce8dc7df04967663cd04f22b.jpeg

• Like 5

I got my Secret Santa parcel right in time for Christmas , all the way from Philadelphia to Germany ( yellow is playing on radio while typing that [emoji169][emoji169]) from coldplayisawesome [emoji4]

A lovely selfmade card with Confetti Butterflies and also ( selfmade ? ) Christmas lights and a Love Button [emoji173][emoji169]

Thank you sooo much , Brooke !@@

Only thing I am worried about is that I sent my parcel to my match about more than 2 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet [emoji17]

Merry happy, peaceful, joyful Christmas everyone, hole you have a lovely time [emoji318][emoji268][emoji93][emoji294][emoji322][emoji323]c5581e6803898d139ca7621873a6c3a3.jpg6722e32748a9b69a0c357dd446d71399.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

• Like 3

Merry Christmas everyone :party:

A delayed message but a while ago I received the most amazing secret santa package. I put the Coldplay garland on my wall immediately, as well as the ghost stories wings and the tiny confetti pieces. I must admit the chocolate didn't last long in my home but I'm glad I took a pic before I ate it all (Cadbury is my most favorite EVER). Not in the picture are the letter and card + amazing rainbow pencils. @oldiefan THANK YOU :heart: I'm so sorry that I didn't post this as soon as I got this but Merry Christmas and I hope 2019 will be amazing for you :heart:

LoVe,

Dianne

IMG_4056.thumb.JPG.03f0815099d9da170d0db8d1173ae7dd.JPG

• Like 4

I thought my Santa didn't make it to Christmas (I wouldn't mind, posts are really busy these weeks) but I was totally surprised yesterday when I saw that there were more gifts for me under the tree. Actually, the postman left the package from Lyon on 21st by our neighbour, when no one was home, because he wanted me to have it on Christmas Evening (normally they don't care). And neighbour gave it to my dad and he didn't told me so it was double surprise for me and I was happy like a child :grinning:

@diannerozendal I want to thank you so much for these wonderful and lovely gifts! I love all those stars :heart: I already ate the chocolate, before I took picture, I'm sorry :laughing: I hope you have wonderful holidays spent with loved ones and fantastic New Year! :blush:

Happy Christmas to all coldplayers all over the world! And thanks for this beautiful tradition!

IMG_7534.thumb.JPG.96c888d2d6c1237d5b0e9e275f4aaf53.JPG

• Like 1