✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Los Unidades

jainharshul96

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God you people have completely missed the point of this. Its not Coldplay. Its just not. The members are involved, but its just for Chris to do something cool for his charity, dont get all high and mighty saying its shit cus it aint Coldplay. Personally I think its a bop, but like dw new Coldplay 2019/20 is still coming :)

• Like 12

The song isn't too bad in perspective. I mean, we were expecting something entirely different that is why it hits us so much. If you forget that Los Unidades is Coldplay, and then listen to this song: you will mostly like tap along XD
THIS
  • Like 2

God you people have completely missed the point of this. Its not Coldplay. Its just not. The members are involved, but its just for Chris to do something cool for his charity, dont get all high and mighty saying its shit cus it aint Coldplay. Personally I think its a bop, but like dw new Coldplay 2019/20 is still coming :)
THIS TOO
  • Like 1

Yeah.... Y02LPAC81ODL Coldplay2018 ...... it's not Coldplay?

• Like 1

Okay, I do not like the song, but that's no problem to me because it's not Coldplay. But is it possible that Life Is Beautiful will be released? Because there were some Spanish parts in the song, and I don't think this is a coincidence. I haven't read this full thread yet, so it's possible that someone said this before I did. Sorry x

• Like 1

Besides the quality of the song, the marketing strategy here is also terrible.

So, Coldplay is releasing an incredible package in 10 days... So, let's create a new band that is completely different from Coldplay, create some hype around this and then release some terrible songs to make people talk about this and forget the Butterfly Package.

It seems like Parlophone's priorities are not right...

2 weeks ago I was the happiest man on earth with the AHFOD film and now I'm like "wtf coldplay?", so thanks for that guys (or should I say Chris?)

• Like 2

True but if they just said previously that this is more of a Chris thing than Coldplay people wouldn't be so dissapointed. I mean, how much influence did Will,Jonny or Guy have in this?

• Like 1

Besides the quality of the song, the marketing strategy here is also terrible.

So, Coldplay is releasing an incredible package in 10 days... So, let's create a new band that is completely different from Coldplay, create some hype around this and then release some terrible songs to make people talk about this and forget the Butterfly Package.

It seems like Parlophone's priorities are not right...

2 weeks ago I was the happiest man on earth with the AHFOD film and now I'm like "wtf coldplay?", so thanks for that guys (or should I say Chris?)

The timing is to do with the Global Citizen Festival Sunday I would guess but I agree its very strange to create hype/mystery around the new "band" from Parlaphone etc with the film DVD package still not out. You can only assume they are trying their best to differentiate this from being an official Coldplay/Chris Martin EP as it would have been perceived otherwise.

• Like 1

So the songs just okay to me. I love that it’s for a good cause, and I love that a group of people like Coldplay and Pharrell are collaborating with world artists and supporting diversity of culture in the mainstream.

BUT FUCK ALL THAT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE CAR KIDS IS A THING AGAIN!!!!!! MAYBE! I DON’T KNOW!

I made this username about 468 years ago and now it might actually be a thing. Heeeellllll yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9