✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

بنی آدم (Bani Adam) - Sunset

Coeurli

Would they pull a repeat of Kaleidoscope and have this poem read out loud on the album as an interlude track?

Very much the same message of Arabesque in the poem, but my best guess is that this is one of the shorter interludes? Or maybe they take us by surprise and it's a super swanky Arab Jazz song.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys the piano is from an ending of a song, I just can't remember which, it was a live performance in a closed arena (not stadium).

Surely someone will find it, it has to be on YouTube? But I think it was from VLV or MX era, not later!

Guys the piano is from an ending of a song, I just can't remember which, it was a live performance in a closed arena (not stadium).

Surely someone will find it, it has to be on YouTube? But I think it was from VLV or MX era, not later!

Here it is!

• Like 7
  • Wow 1

Nobody posted this! Great atmosphere. It really is maybe their best "piano instrumental/interlude"

Not available for me.

Is all the premium YT content for US only?? Like wtf. What’s the point of me signing up for the premium account? Grrr.

This song is a perfect transition in a really strong moment of the album (i mean one moment you're listening to Eko and BAM suddenly you find yourself singing the Hallelujahs of Everyday life...), and the opportunity to insist on the message of the album. Really cool.

This song has grown so much on me. The piano part is hauntingly pure and sad, and the loopy guitar/drums track in the second half sounds really unsettling/intriguing.

The Persian lines and the African chant at the end transitioning into COTW are gorgeous.

Wish they had performed this live in London instead of Chris's solo performance of ASFOS on piano.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...