✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Flags - Sunset - Bonus track (Japan exclusive)

Coeurli

OK so it's really nice and has a similar vibe to Vampire Weekend's recent output like people of mentioned but I don't know what to do with it. I was originally planning on putting it after guns or Eko but I don't know if it fits now I've heard it but then again the album is so varied, maybe it just needs time in that spot to feel part of the bigger picture

So, does anybody know when we can order the album version with flags on it? I need it as a gift for my sisters birthday :)

But i couldn't find any information where and when i can order it because i am not living in Japan.

Ebay, Discogs and Amazon?

I'm happy to help if you want to order a copy from a shop in Japan.

It's such a sweet song... yet raw and not really cheesy, with Jonny absolutely killing it! And I sense a kind of sadness underneath, like maybe the speaker is talking to a passed loved one and asking for advice.

"I know that I am living, can you show me how to live?" is one of my favorite lyrics from this era.

Hi everybody,

can anyone send me a link to a normal version of a song. I only got an low-fi from a member (which I'm thankful) but would love the HQ version. Thank you! By the way, song sounds fantastic why is it off the album!!

Ready to share the link now,

how do I DM everybody who requested?

I'd very much appreciate it if you could send me a link via PM, I live in Mexico so I won't have the chance to listen to it on an official release for quite some time :(

JC90 verdict - Me likeeeeeeeeeeey

so groovy, I mean, you can tell from the 30 second preview, but I knew I had to get my earholes on it as soon as I heard it. Full version (low fi version I heard) satisfies me. Beginning almost sounds like Vitamins or something Coldplay made in the 90s, or maybe its that guitar effect, but either way, im a fan. Sounds legit like a (pre) parachutes era song in a good way!

edit :sorry, wasnt Vitamins (actually didnt know a full version existed, but youtubed it).

• Like 2

This might sound kind of weird, but I love this song because I'm insecure about my nationality. I really like the part where Chris says that your flag doesn't determine who you are, and you can still be important no matter what. My room has flags from other countries in it, but I still refuse to get one for my home country. This song made me feel a little bit better with the nationality I'm permanently stuck with. It's not that I hate my country or the people living here, and I feel very lucky to be born where I was. But I feel like no matter where I was born, I'd still be unhappy with where I'm from.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

So heres a trick to how to listen. Pretty sure this isnt technically breaking rules, but it is gray, i'll leave it to mods to determine.

The link FROM THE OFFICIAL COLDPLAY YOUTUBE PAGE is here

Again, not breaking any rules here because its straight from Coldplay

It will say the video is unavail because you probably need to be in Japan to listen.

So, go to your browser's add ons or extensions store and look up a VPN changer to change to Japan.

Poof.

• Like 1

I'm puzzled why it's only available in Japan, what's the deal with that?

Not the first time Coldplay gave Japan some sort of exclusive. But I dont think it will last forever, more like giving Japan a head start then the rest of the world will get access.