✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

37 minutes ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

Those who have seen the Pro7 broadcast:

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Do you think the distortions in People of the Pride are in the release, or did they do it to keep it semi-fresh when it releases?

Β 

The whole song feels very Major Minus to me!Β I think the heavy vocalΒ FX will be in the release too,Β just not as present as they were in the live version.

2 minutes ago, ColdplayingMama said:

???Β Oooooooooh my gosh!! Could it be a tour announcement?! I hope so!

Maybe is to announce that MOTS was a lie to cover the real and big surprise: Higher Power J Balvin Remix and the acoustic remix to complete the Higher Power Infinity Songs...

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

The REAL reason why there are no leaks yet

well bad timing. the album just leaked. albeit, they want you to pay for it but the snippets in the video are real and we haven't heard them before. I expect someone on the internet to pay for it, and release it to everyone. Give it a couple of hours lmao. Here comes Phil Harvey and his band of Warner Music lawyers.

Edited by GamingForeverAUS
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

well bad timing. the album just leaked. albeit, they want you to pay for it but the snippets in the video are real and we haven't heard them before. I expect someone on the internet to pay for it, and release it to everyone. Give it a couple of hours lmao. Here comes Phil Harvey and his band of Warner Music lawyers.

Where?

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion