✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Tomorrow it will leak surely - it's two days till release and the CDs will start arriving to stores. But all due credit to Coldplayers and every singleΒ who received their CD ahead of the release. They could have leaked it easily and damage the sales a little but chose NOT to do so. All credit to them.

I'm also so proud of the boys. I was here for the LP4 leak ("the album is leaking in Justin" -Β only hardcore fans will know what I'm talking about!). They've done a great job with this one. Whatever you want to say about Max Martin's production, some songs on the album are spectacular and we will find hidden gems surely. Looking forward to the tour announcement too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, philidash said:

It's the same debate every time a new album is due. Listening to leaks does not in any way reveal anything about the type of fan you are. You're not a 'bad fan' if you listen to leaks, you're just excited to hear the new stuff! And it doesn't make you more of a 'real fan' if you wait for the whole album to be released on streaming services. What counts is that we're all looking forward to hearing the new music! ?

Exactly!

IΒ΄ve heard albun leaks of coldplay in the last 10 years and IΒ΄ve bought every LP, EP or Single they hadΒ released.

The point is that, exactly, we are very excited to hear new music from them :)Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I will listen to leaks. I buy the CD and the vinyl so I don't see why I wouldn't listen to it.

Once it's on Spotify, I start streaming on that. So...it doesn't matter to me if people listen to the leaks or not.Β 

With that said, HAS IT LEAKED YET!!! Haha

Asking if it leaked won't help. If it leaks properly then don't worry you will hear about it immediately.

Anyone wants to do some research and find out leak date for each previous album? I think this is the record indeed with three days to go until the release without leak.

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion