✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🌕 Coldplay: Moon Music 🌕 | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

3 minutes ago, mnemonic said:

Oh that's interesting. Can you suggest me one song similar to Neon Forest? 

Music For Psychedelic Therapy? I almost forgot the names of his songs haha.

Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2024 at 12:06 AM, Admirice said:

Music For Psychedelic Therapy? I almost forgot the names of his songs haha.

Love that album. I have it on CD, and I also bought the meditation version of iTunes a while ago. It's lovely music to listen to when you're stressed or trying to do work. That said it isn't much like his other albums, which were a bit more aggressive with songs like Emerald Rush, Everything Connected, Open Eye Signal and Vessel, although they are themselves banging tunes.

Edited by Doomotron
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Admirice said:

It will be released.

Woah! That's very surprising news!

I feel like we have a decent idea of what's on MM now, if I'm correct we have:

Moon Music, Jupiter, Good Feelings, The Only One, A Wave (?), Mining on the Moon (?), Neon Forest, Aeterna (B-Side) FILFL (?), UFO II (LP11?) One World.

Have I missed any?

12 hours ago, Admirice said:

Neon Forest is not the Ambient intro before Yellow. The intro only used a Bass Sound from NF. NEON FOREST would be a song in MM with Jon Hopkins's classic Ambient flavour. The intro is long and Chris would sing when the drums explode in the middle of the song.

Does the lyrics go "all the stars in the sky, we are one......."???

1 hour ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Other than Neon Forest, are there any other more understated songs being considered for MM along the lines of A Wave, One World, Earthling, Human Heart, Infinity Sign etc? 

I didn't want to spoil the MM tracklist so I've only told a few people about the tracklist I know before. I know some of them had been telling others about some of these upcoming songs so yeah I might as well just post it here.

Feels Like I'm Falling In Love (FLIFIL)

Neon Forest

One World

A Moon Song

Angel Song

Jupiter

The Only One

Good Feelings

All My Love

Man In The Moon

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I didn't want to spoil the MM tracklist so I've only told a few people about the tracklist I know before. I know some of them had been telling others about some of these upcoming songs so yeah I might as well just post it here.

Neon Forest

One World

A Moon Song

Angel Song

Jupiter

The Only One

Good Feelings

All My Love

Man In The Moon

I also remember there's a track just called MOON MUSIC.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Admirice said:

Neon Forest

One World

A Moon Song

Angel Song

Jupiter

The Only One

Good Feelings

All My Love

Man In The Moon

I’m curious about FLIFIL. How does it sounds like? Have your heard it?

Just now, mnemonic said:

I’m curious about FLIFIL. How does it sounds like? Have your heard it?

Personally no, I avoided listening to more. I've heard just GF TOO NF in full.

Just now, britishCP said:

So isn't Robots going to be included in the track list? I think Chris had said that there would be a song in the album with a "heavier" sound than POTP.

I don't know about the fate of that song. The fact I know is that the song was not finished.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Admirice said:

Neon Forest is not the Ambient intro before Yellow. The intro only used a Bass Sound from NF. NEON FOREST would be a song in MM with Jon Hopkins's classic Ambient flavour. The intro is long and Chris would sing when the drums explode in the middle of the song.

That sounds really good!

1 hour ago, Admirice said:

Neon Forest

One World

A Moon Song

Angel Song

Jupiter

The Only One

Good Feelings

All My Love

Man In The Moon

Thank you for this! Do you know if these are all full length songs, or are some of these interludes/instrumentals?

10 full songs would be pretty good.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, britishCP said:

So isn't Robots going to be included in the track list? I think Chris had said that there would be a song in the album with a "heavier" sound than POTP.

Maybe it's on the musical, I could see it fitting it as the lyrics are more story oriented that most of their recent songs.

1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

Thank you for this! Do you know if these are all full length songs, or are some of these interludes/instrumentals?

10 full songs would be pretty good.

I remember there will be some interludes, things like Moon Music. There might be more than 10 songs but I cannot be sure because it was a year ago when I got told about the tracklist.

3 hours ago, Admirice said:

Neon Forest

One World

A Moon Song

Angel Song

Jupiter

The Only One

Good Feelings

All My Love

Man In The Moon

Is this in order?

31 minutes ago, Admirice said:

I remember there will be some interludes, things like Moon Music. There might be more than 10 songs but I cannot be sure because it was a year ago when I got told about the tracklist.

And don´t you think that in a whole year that they´ve been working on it, the tracklist can have changed?

I've seen it speculated (and this could be bullshit) that they've been working on MOTS3 at the same time, and that Moon Music was delayed so the two releases wouldn't be far apart. Which would make sense if they're still aiming to get all three albums out by the (I guess) 2027 deadline. 

• Like 1