✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸŒ• Coldplay: Moon Music πŸŒ• | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

8 minutes ago, Xyloband_99 said:

I think what Phil saying is album's evolution is complete and it's ready to go. That's what rocket emoji represents i think

Was about to write the same thing! Moon Music has evolved and been through many different iterations but it's finally ready for launch.

11 minutes ago, PersonofthePride said:

Some interesting ideas in the MM Overtura on that site but LOL at the inclusion of the Oppenheimer "Destroyer of Worlds" piece lol

At least it wasn't another rickroll lolΒ 

Those leakers always find the way to make us laughΒ 

1 hour ago, huevos con pan said:

It almost sounds like something they would do though. They do like to incorporate voice clips sometimes but I don't think they would incorporate that one

2 hours ago, huevos con pan said:

This whole situation is so fucking silly to me, like I'm actually cackling.

What are the odds of MM having another epic like Coloratura? Chris initially saying the album would be 9 songs long bodes well for this. However disappointment is the name of the game as far as Coldplay goes at the moment, so it would be foolish to expect it.Β 

4 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

What are the odds of MM having another epic like Coloratura? Chris initially saying the album would be 9 songs long bodes well for this. However disappointment is the name of the game as far as Coldplay goes at the moment, so it would be foolish to expect it.Β 

ItΒ΄s unlikely for them to repeat any formula, so I wouldnΒ΄t be expecting it.

4 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

If the sound checking song is indeed a Moon Music track (the one that sounds like death and all of his friends ) it could be greatΒ 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

The two soundchecked songs sound great, but hard to judge as we don't know how many additional layers of production there's going to be

Well Brian Eno is apparently back soΒ 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, huevos con pan said:

Nobody asked your opinion tbh πŸ‘

Please delete your account if you don't want to hear other people's opinions or takes on things.Β 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, huevos con pan said:

Nobody asked your opinion tbh πŸ‘

You don’t have to ask for us to say our opinion. That saying is so dumb.Β 

The big question is whether it will be 9 songs or 9 songs + emojis. I have to imagine they'll continue doing the emoji tracks.Β 

Throwing out a wild guess for funsies

Spoiler

1.Β πŸŒ™Β - "Moon Music" 60 second intro, distinct sounding from MOTS, more deep and raw.Β 

2. Man in the Moon - 6 minute rock opus with some jammy sections feat. Nile Rogers.Β 

3. Jupiter feat Camilla Cabelo - 4:30 pop song, some funky parts featuing Nile Rogers but overall a cheesy pop song.Β 

4. Good Feelings - 4 minute pop song, Nile Rogers, extended intro with radio edit single.Β 

5. Angel Song - 3:30 slow piano ballad with Will on vocals.Β 

6.Β πŸŒ‘Β - "Eclipse" - 60 second extenions of Angel Song that gets off key as it goes

7. ??? - 5 minute "dark" song on the album, heavier guitars, more serious lyrics.

8. ??? - 4 minute folks/acoustic song with Chris on guitar singing about how we only got one planet.Β 

9. ??? - 5 minute euphoric disco/pop song with Nile Rogers about humanity being cool.Β 

10.Β  πŸŒ•Β "Full Moon" or "Moonlight" - 1:30 second ambient transition with uplifting synths and guitars.Β 

11. One World - 6 minute epic string outro

If One World is the closer, I have to imagine the theme of the album will be around how we only have one planet and the moon reminds us of how small we really are and the feelings we associate with it: Love, longing, beauty, sometimes fear during an eclipse. But ya know, I'm sure I'm giving the band too much credit here. In reality, it'll probably be a mish mash of random genres and songs. I'd like to think they'd stick with a disco, rock and nu-wave sound here to keep things instrumentally connected. The fact Nile Rogers is apparently helping on multiple songs makes me encouraged that guitars are a big part so I hope it's a more serious and mature album that also knows how to jam and have fun on the singles without feeling too ridiculous. Like Everyday Life but more focused and light.Β 

Β