✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸŒ• Coldplay: Moon Music πŸŒ• | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

3 minutes ago, Xyloband_99 said:

I think Sunrise is not a filler. It's necessary to get people into vibe of the album. But Broken, WOTW/POTP, Guns, Old Friends are fillers.
I think When I Need a Friend is a good ending song in the first half. Eko is a small pretty song. Bani Adam is basically Infinity Sign of the EL. I love it. When i want to listen COTW i always start with Bani Adam.Β 

Just think about when you opened the album and just playedΒ Broken, WOTW/POTP, Guns or Old Friends? They are nothing on their own. I think that makes them fillers.

Also i agree that the leaked demos have many great songs and they should have been in the album.

I don't know why people hate bani adam, most of their instrumental interludes are boring but this one is just a pretty piano piece like Postcards from far away, we don't get that often from them.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Galal said:

LIAMR ? What is that?

Weirdo is planned for The musical that's why i didn't include it with the songs they should've include on EL but the other ones are probably will never be releasedΒ 

Love is a mighty river

I don't want to sound rude. Maybe it's just that I have a different view of what a filler song is, but I think it's unfair to say that Everyday Life has a lot of filler songs. Arguably the only filler on the album is WOTW/POTP, for obvious reasons. There might be songs that are short, or instrumental, or you may not find them interesting, but to suggest that they haven't put effort into making them it's too much...Still, I agree with those of you who think that some of the discarded songs are better than some of the material on the album. The demos are absolutely beautiful.

Edited by Jonan
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Galal said:

LIAMR ? What is that?

Weirdo is planned for The musical that's why i didn't include it with the songs they should've include on EL but the other ones are probably will never be releasedΒ 

Where did you hear Weirdo will be in the musical? Have they given any indication of what songs will be in it?

1 hour ago, HowCouldIForget said:

Where did you hear Weirdo will be in the musical? Have they given any indication of what songs will be in it

Chris said that they have a song called Weirdo abd it's one of their best songs ever in an interview few years ago it's the only song confirmed to be on the musicalΒ 

• Wow 1

7 hours ago, Galal said:

I don't know why people hate bani adam, most of their instrumental interludes are boring but this one is just a pretty piano piece like Postcards from far away, we don't get that often from them.

I like the first half which is called Ballad Of St. John, the second half is filler

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MyloRedux said:

I like the first half which is called Ballad Of St. John, the second half is filler

Oh no, don't say that, I absolutely love the second half of Bani Adam, even more than Ballad Of St. John. It's so soothing...

• Care 1

18 hours ago, ColdBry said:

Hi, I notice Coldplay start following a new account on X, a few hours ago they follow 258 accounts and now 259.

Idk if exists a way to be Shure who specifically they started to follow.

It was me.

Joking aside, I really doubt it means anyway.

49 minutes ago, Ant ICE said:

Isnt Robots also kinda β€œConfirmed” for the Musical also, according to ADMIRICE.

Confirmed = came from directly from the band

They only mentioned that the song exits but yeah i think it makes more sense to be on the musical, I don't think there will be heavy songs on MM

On 4/20/2024 at 10:05 AM, Jonan said:

I don't want to sound rude. Maybe it's just that I have a different view of what a filler song is, but I think it's unfair to say that Everyday Life has a lot of filler songs. Arguably the only filler on the album is WOTW/POTP, for obvious reasons. There might be songs that are short, or instrumental, or you may not find them interesting, but to suggest that they haven't put effort into making them it's too much...Still, I agree with those of you who think that some of the discarded songs are better than some of the material on the album. The demos are absolutely beautiful.

I’d argue that WOTW/POTP is a pretty necessary song, it works as a really good transition from daddy to arabesque, otherwise it would be really jarring, but WOTW/POTP smoothly soothes in to arabesque. Plus I think it’s a catchy little song.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamster_Pants said:

I’d argue that WOTW/POTP is a pretty necessary song, it works as a really good transition from daddy to arabesque, otherwise it would be really jarring, but WOTW/POTP smoothly soothes in to arabesque. Plus I think it’s a catchy little song.

Exactly, I don't dislike it at all. Although I would love it if they had included the lyrics from the Live in Jordan version.

Edited by Jonan

On 4/20/2024 at 6:19 PM, Galal said:

Chris said that they have a song called Weirdo abd it's one of their best songs ever in an interview few years ago it's the only song confirmed to be on the musicalΒ 

Well, itΒ΄s not...

53 minutes ago, edupoint said:

Well, itΒ΄s not...

It's so not, but keep in mind the version we heard is the Everyday life Version they have another version from the MOTS era so it might have been improved we don't know.

On 4/21/2024 at 10:55 PM, Doomotron said:

I really like Weirdo and to be honest IΒ doΒ think it's one of their best ever songs...

Weirdo sounds as if it parts of it turned into Champion of the World ... eg. the intro

The album won't be out in the summer, it's too late for that...
We now have announcements of albums that will be released in july (Porter Robinson), august (Paul McCartney), september (David Gilmour).

56 minutes ago, jcfromparis said:

The album won't be out in the summer, it's too late for that...
We now have announcements of albums that will be released in july (Porter Robinson), august (Paul McCartney), september (David Gilmour).

They announced Everyday life a month before its release date, They announced Music of spheres on July and it was released on October. It's not too late

Hi, some weeks ago I noticed Coldplay follows 758 on X, then they started to follow one account (759) and again they only follow 758...

Edited by ColdBry