November 14, 201213 yr Eh going to London tomorrow evening hoping they don't postpone the London gigs too beside Manchester's..keeping my fingers crossed Brandon fully recovers in time :sad:
November 15, 201213 yr Eh going to London tomorrow evening hoping they don't postpone the London gigs too beside Manchester's..keeping my fingers crossed Brandon fully recovers in time :sad: Same, I'm Friday's gig and totally worried. Although the thing is Brandon didn't lose his voice, just said it was sore. Easier to recover from. And also hasn't been diagnosed with anything threatening to the vocal chords. He should end up with ~60 hours rest so that should, all being well, be enough.
November 15, 201213 yr Yeah, so far I'm taking the no news as good news, really hope I won't get off the flight to find the message I'm dreading to read :uhoh: Also, yesterday they were in Blackpool filming a video with Tim Burton and Winona Ryder, they should've been there today according to some tweets, but seeing Manchester was cancelled they probably took the chance to go there early.
November 17, 201213 yr Yeah, so far I'm taking the no news as good news, really hope I won't get off the flight to find the message I'm dreading to read :uhoh: Also, yesterday they were in Blackpool filming a video with Tim Burton and Winona Ryder, they should've been there today according to some tweets, but seeing Manchester was cancelled they probably took the chance to go there early. ^Miss Atomic Bomb prob
November 23, 201213 yr Nope, Here With Me The London gigs went ahead and they were amazing as always, were fifteen-row on the first night despite arriving at 8 pm (that must have been the latest I've ever arrived at a gig), awesome view also of the lights and lasers. We got the first row on the second night, and nothing can beat being there. They also played a snippet of Don't Look Back in Anger the first night and With Or Without You on the second (because Bono was in the audience), the second was totally unexpected and I just couldn't believe it. I posted a few pics of the first night here. Still waiting for the announcement of a gig here, but it doesn't look good :\
November 25, 201213 yr Rock and Roll :) I hope they make a good show and bring some decent support bands out, and not have say 1 new-band whom are so outta place it's embrassing
November 28, 201213 yr hey guys, where can I find some acoustic songs of The Killers or do you know any The Killers archive blog like this ? I've already looked thekillersfansite.com , but most of the links are expired... :(
November 28, 201213 yr this[/url] ? I've already looked thekillersfansite.com , but most of the links are expired... :( [ame= ] [/ame] [ame= ] [/ame] [ame= ] [/ame] [ame= ] [/ame] [ame= ] [/ame] [ame= ] [/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0hPsT6I06M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0hPsT6I06M[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggOyyJZD-Ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggOyyJZD-Ps[/ame]
November 28, 201213 yr [/url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0hPsT6I06M http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggOyyJZD-Ps thanks but i can't listen some of them, German youtube policy does not let me listen&watch somethings on youtube :angry: that's why i'm looking for some download links :\
December 11, 201213 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qok9Ialei4c]The Killers - Miss Atomic Bomb - YouTube[/ame]
December 11, 201213 yr ^^Thanks, hadn't seen it yet. While it is a bit corny I really enjoyed it and loved the references to Mr. Brightside.
December 11, 201213 yr The best part are the references to Mr. Brightside, the thing as whole is a bit chessy. Actually I don't know if like the fact it makes references, because one song is so good and the other so average.
December 12, 201213 yr Average? I think it's one of their better songs these days. Love the bit too that sounds strikingly similar to Mr. Brightside.
February 28, 201313 yr They won the "Best International Band" award at the NMEs last night. (Not that I think they deserved it after releasing "Battle Born," but hey, at least Odd Future didn't get it.)
Create an account or sign in to comment