September 19, 200818 yr the new album's amazin! huge thumbs up from me forget about your pitchfork's on the album should read "NME - 7/10 James - Big Thumbs Up!" :D
September 21, 200818 yr Kings Of Leon @ Later... with Jools Holland [ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=tVEPlXadNDA]Sex On Fire[/ame] [ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=kNBnX3N1Ask]On Call[/ame] [ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=B1HXVlqexz4]Use Somebody[/ame]
September 21, 200818 yr thank you for the vids,they are great. :) I just brought their new album yesterday and I think it's amazing. Can't stop listening
September 21, 200818 yr heres' a video i added to youtube a while back :D sex on fire live at v festival [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J4SJBB09yw]YouTube - Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (Live At V Festival)[/ame]
September 22, 200818 yr The albums got worse and worse as they went on the new one is so incredibly mediocre and only 2 songs are worth knowing about
October 6, 200818 yr ooooh well. Actually I'm not really a fan of this kind of music, but I must admit that I really love "sex on fire"....the singer's voice is amazing...:D
October 6, 200818 yr I just bought the new album after hearing Sex On Fire, which i love so much now, and it's an awesome album, i love it! Caleb's voice is stunning too :D
October 20, 200817 yr The new album is fabulous! I love the solo on "Crawl". Probably the rock-solo of the year. Sounds like some vintage 70s solo.
November 6, 200817 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMaxggUVS6Y]YouTube - Kings of Leon - Use Somebody[/ame]
December 2, 200817 yr Saw them last night.....really great show. They do epic songs sooo so well! Awesome. :nice: I loved hearing Manhattan for the first time, and damn those boys are fine as well :p
February 9, 200917 yr Saw them last night.....really great show. They do epic songs sooo so well! Awesome. :nice: I loved hearing Manhattan for the first time, and damn those boys are fine as well :p Lucky girl! :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k60keIkdEs]YouTube - Kings Of Leon - Manhattan (Live On Channel 4)[/ame] :heart::heart::heart:
February 18, 200917 yr Saw them last night.....really great show. They do epic songs sooo so well! Awesome. :nice: I loved hearing Manhattan for the first time, and damn those boys are fine as well :p I just saw today that they will be playing at my university's dome on May. My question was going to be "Should I go to this concert?" *reads quoted post* But that's a dumb question :rolleyes:
February 20, 200917 yr Kings of Leon's "Only by The Night" album becomes the biggest selling digital album ever! As of this week, "Only By The Night" has sold 133,155 digital albums passing Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black" as the biggest selling digital album EVER in the UK! Congratulations to Kings of Leon for this huge accomplishment!
February 20, 200917 yr I saw these boys back in the day when they were opening up for U2. My friends all hated them, I liked em though.
February 21, 200917 yr Saw them last night.....really great show. They do epic songs sooo so well! Awesome. :nice: I loved hearing Manhattan for the first time, and damn those boys are fine as well :p good to hear.....will be seeing them in August :D how was the setlist balanced out? mostly new songs, less old songs?
February 22, 200917 yr So difficult :( But i have to go for Because of the times..Although Only by the night is really good too
Create an account or sign in to comment