🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

57 minutes ago, glebby said:

Brother Lorenzo sounds nice. 

When I imported it onto my computer it came up as being 12 minutes long and I was like "oh shit Colora2ra" but nah, it just played twice for some reason. 

Still a phenomenal song. I hope a HQ version makes it way out someday. Man, they were really sitting on a goldmine with the EL sessions. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Aeterna (snippet) - I think the leaked demo is perfect as is so I was worried about it being reworked, but damn Nile Rodgers really knows what he’s doing on this snippet. I hope they follow through and release this one as a b-side.

Colores (snippet) - I hope this is a case of the snippet being misrepresentative of a the full song, as this sounds like Mumford and Sons style crap.

Forever Whatever - I cannot stress how much this improves on the old leaked demo. This could’ve been a highlight on AHFOD. And I can’t believe I’m saying that about Forever Whatever.

Jupiter (snippet) - I stand by the chorus sounding underwhelming, but I really dig the verse snippets. There’s hope for this song yet.

My Universe - Can’t believe I’m saying this but Max Martin really saved this song. This demo reveals that when you strip it all back to the core songwriting, this song really isn’t good.

Neon Forest - Jon Hopkins, shoegaze vocals, cathedral drums, fuck me this is amazing. If they don’t include the full version on MM we riot.

ROBOTS (snippet) - Every new snippet makes this sound more like a bad later-day Muse song. I know the song has fans here but I wouldn’t be upset if it was vaulted forever.

The Race - Is it possible Aeterna evolved from The Race? Sure sounds like it. I'd love to have a full version of this. 

Treasure - By no means Coldplay’s greatest hit, but a big improvement over Biutyful.

UFO - I’ll admit this is a big improvement over the demo, but no. Still not feeling it.

Weirdo - It’ll forever be a massive shame they left this song off EL as that was the definitive version. This watered down MOTS version sucks the soul out of it and I’m worried the musical version won’t be much better.

Young and in Love - I’d like this a lot more if LIJ didn’t exist. Instead I’m just confused as to why this was recorded.

WINAF and Old Friends - I don’t even have opinions on these, I’m just overjoyed for Felipe. Congratulations old friend. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Aeterna (snippet) - I think the leaked demo is perfect as is so I was worried about it being reworked, but damn Nile Rodgers really knows what he’s doing on this snippet. I hope they follow through and release this one as a b-side.

Colores (snippet) - I hope this is a case of the snippet being misrepresentative of a the full song, as this sounds like Mumford and Sons style crap.

Forever Whatever - I cannot stress how much this improves on the old leaked demo. This could’ve been a highlight on AHFOD. And I can’t believe I’m saying that about Forever Whatever.

Jupiter (snippet) - I stand by the chorus sounding underwhelming, but I really dig the verse snippets. There’s hope for this song yet.

My Universe - Can’t believe I’m saying this but Max Martin really saved this song. This demo reveals that when you strip it all back to the core songwriting, this song really isn’t good.

Neon Forest - Jon Hopkins, shoegaze vocals, cathedral drums, fuck me this is amazing. If they don’t include the full version on MM we riot.

ROBOTS (snippet) - Every new snippet makes this sound more like a bad later-day Muse song. I know the song has fans here but I wouldn’t be upset if it was vaulted forever.

The Race - Is it possible Aeterna evolved from The Race? Sure sounds like it. I'd love to have a full version of this. 

Treasure - By no means Coldplay’s greatest hit, but a big improvement over Biutyful.

UFO - I’ll admit this is a big improvement over the demo, but no. Still not feeling it.

Weirdo - It’ll forever be a massive shame they left this song off EL as that was the definitive version. This watered down MOTS version sucks the soul out of it and I’m worried the musical version won’t be much better.

Young and in Love - I’d like this a lot more if LIJ didn’t exist. Instead I’m just confused as to why this was recorded.

WINAF and Old Friends - I don’t even have opinions on these, I’m just overjoyed for Felipe. Congratulations old friend. ❤️

Young and in Love is Lovers is Japan ii

7 hours ago, Admirice said:

Some People in this fandom needs to grow up and stop all animosity among fans. That's all I'm gonna say. Enjoy the songs. The new leaks are all screenrecorded quality except a few.

Do these leaks REALLY have any value?

3 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Aeterna with Nile Rodgers?? I must have missed this one. Can someone help me out with this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

Aeterna with Nile Rodgers?? I must have missed this one. Can someone help me out with this?

Same, I can't see that one anywhere. Are the vocals pitched up?

is R.O.B.O.T.S the interlude Miserere people were mentioning?

I thought people said the Oppenheimer thing was fake? Or was that a cover up?

The newest version of the race is so bad it's one of the worst versions of this song, they are still struggling with the chorus and the Spanish Rain just doesn't fit with the rest of the song.

1 hour ago, Galal said:

The newest version of the race is so bad it's one of the worst versions of this song, they are still struggling with the chorus and the Spanish Rain just doesn't fit with the rest of the song.

It was Spanish rain all along.

10 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Aeterna (snippet) - Acho que a demo que vazou está perfeita como está, então fiquei preocupado com a possibilidade de ser reformulada, mas maldito Nile Rodgers realmente sabe o que está fazendo neste trecho. Espero que eles sigam em frente e lancem este como lado B.

Colores (snippet) - Espero que este seja o caso de o trecho ser uma representação falsa da música completa, já que isso soa como uma porcaria no estilo Mumford and Sons.

Para sempre, tanto faz – não posso enfatizar o quanto isso melhora a antiga demo que vazou. Este poderia ter sido um destaque no AHFOD. E não acredito que estou dizendo isso sobre Forever Seja lá o que for.

Júpiter (trecho) - Eu mantenho o refrão soando desanimador, mas eu realmente gosto dos trechos dos versos. Ainda há esperança para essa música.

My Universe - Não acredito que estou dizendo isso, mas Max Martin realmente salvou essa música. Esta demo revela que quando você reduz tudo à composição principal, essa música realmente não é boa.

Neon Forest - Jon Hopkins, vocais shoegaze, bateria catedral, foda-me, isso é incrível. Se eles não incluírem a versão completa no MM, nós nos revoltaremos.

ROBOTS (trecho) - Cada novo trecho faz isso soar mais como uma música ruim do Muse dos últimos dias. Eu sei que a música tem fãs aqui, mas eu não ficaria chateado se ela fosse guardada para sempre.

A Raça - É possível que Aeterna tenha evoluído a partir da Raça? Claro que parece. Eu adoraria ter uma versão completa disso. 

Treasure - De forma alguma o maior sucesso do Coldplay, mas uma grande melhoria em relação ao Biutyful.

OVNI - Admito que é uma grande melhoria em relação à demo, mas não. Ainda não estou sentindo.

Weirdo - Será para sempre uma pena que eles tenham deixado essa música de fora do EL, pois era a versão definitiva. Esta versão diluída do MOTS suga a alma dele e estou preocupado que a versão musical não seja muito melhor.

Jovem e apaixonado - eu gostaria muito mais disso se LIJ não existisse. Em vez disso, estou confuso sobre por que isso foi gravado.

WINAF e Velhos Amigos - nem tenho opinião sobre isso, só estou muito feliz pelo Felipe. Parabéns velho amigo.  ❤️

Thank you very much my friend and I thank you all... for making these wonderful demos available... All I can do is get Old Friends and my mission will be accomplished... you are the best fans in the world... and in fact I have a friend who took this voice from 2 Aliens and removed it.. he improved it.. I'll post it on this site.

• Care 1

Posted (edited)

I finally found some free time to process all the new tracks in the last few hours. The ones that caught my attention the most were Treasure (the gunshots... wow), Mantra and Neon Forest. I also found the audio "Spanish Rain GTR" very interesting as it relates this song to From Earth with Love. And I really like the piano in the 2021 mix of The Race, although the song as such is a bit weak compared to previous iterations. I hope they don't give up on it, it's already iconic in name alone and it would be cool to see an official release.
All in all, another historic night of unreleased music.
Edit: How could I forget 2 Aliens? I need that one, Coldplay... Please don't let it die...

Edited by Jonan