🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

She totally ruins the pic btw :angry: Couldn't she leave him alone for 10 seconds ?! For once we have him in a suit, can't he be alone in a pic ?! :bomb:

Though I have to admit I love her heels :awesome:

Still can't get over it. Even the shoes! :dazzled:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Not an old picture, it's from last Sunday night, and the woman here is probably just someone from the crew that organized the party (she's carrying some sort of talkie-walkie (I don't know how to spell it, sorry if I wrote it wrong :\) in her right hand, and she has a badge) . :)

Blah! It was established within minutes that this was a new picture.:)

new newsletter is on!

Ready for Spring

This week we got an early start on Spring shopping with an edit of our favorite key pieces for the season. And, because you asked for it, in the coming weeks and months we'll be featuring more fashion, with investment pieces like the ones below, and the best steals available for you to snap up. The idea is to mix and match high and low with your own personal style.

Love,

gp

http://www.goop.com/newsletter/168/en

Gwyneth Paltrow: Jackie O Inspired My Oscar Look & Apple Helped, Too!

By Kristin Boehm

Thursday March 01, 2012 07:00 PM EST

Gwyneth Paltrow: Jackie O Inspired My Oscar Look & Apple Helped, Too!

Most celebrities try on multiple dresses before finding the one, perfect, red carpet-worthy gown. Not Gwyneth Paltrow. For her, it took just one photo and one fitting.

"I tried on one dress. That was the dress and I thought, 'it's a little different but it's sort of a throwback,' " Paltrow said during a taping of The Chew on Thursday. "I saw a pic of Jackie O in a white dress with a cape and it's been a while since anyone's worn a cape, frankly, except for Superman."

The look she's possibly referring to was then First Lady Jackie Kennedy, who designed her white ensemble herself for husband John F. Kennedy's inaugural ball in 1961.

Paltrow concedes, though, that the cape was all Tom Ford's idea – and daughter Apple did have a say, too. "My daughter loves a fashion moment," said Paltrow. "She weighs in very heavily."

Paltrow got more assistance Thursday, but this time in the kitchen from good friend and Chew co-host Chef Mario Batali, who helped her whip up a personal chicken and dumplings recipe. The episode airs Friday, March 2, at 1 p.m. ET on ABC.

http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/article/0,,20552373_20575324,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

There's a short clip from the Chew's as well.

Watching The Chew now. She made Chris' favorite dish, chicken and dumplings. I'll just have to learn to cook that, won't I?

She was asked, did your husband fall in love with you or your cooking 1st? She said it's best to reveal later as a nice surprise. So when Chris fell in love with her, he had no idea she was also a cook.:)