June 10, 20179 yr He took a car downtown where the lost boys meet, he took a car downtown and took what they offered him :joy:
June 10, 20179 yr nah, don't think chris smokes weed, just because of the fact that chris is very protective of his voice/throat. either way, it is just weed. Yeah yeah, whatever. We all cool here :cool:
June 10, 20179 yr That's interesting, I guess the LA lifestyle encouraged him to try some. And now he's hooked, would explain he's hippie style for AHFOD. i just want to say, from personal experience, it's totally possible to be a hippie without smoking pot :P So? it's only weed guys that was my thought too :P besides his sleeping pill habit was probably way more problematic
June 10, 20179 yr Yeah and the important thing is also that he doesn't promote it to the public. Whatever he takes/smokes/does, it's private and he doesn't glorify it the way a lot of other musicians do. So relax everyone :)
June 10, 20179 yr Yeah and the important thing is also that he doesn't promote it to the public. Whatever he takes/smokes/does, it's private and he doesn't glorify it the way a lot of other musicians do. So relax everyone :) what does strike me as odd about the story (which i don't think anyone mentioned in previous posts?) is the idea that he would offer it to someone he hired for an event at the event in which that person was working... as soon as she got there? there's definitely something about her story that doesn't seem to add up quite right to me, but oh well :P
June 10, 20179 yr Yeah and the important thing is also that he doesn't promote it to the public. Whatever he takes/smokes/does, it's private and he doesn't glorify it the way a lot of other musicians do. So relax everyone :) He might choose to start campaigning on legalizing the drug that would be cool. It's all just SO cool :yum
June 11, 20179 yr Was listening to this gem of an interview again and perhaps we'll find this on KEP? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=-1jd4o68_XY;t=212 Start listening at that stage, but 4:30 is the EP hint
June 12, 20179 yr Haha. My last car had 'CX' & 'SKJ' in the reg. I used to say..." Chris Kiss" and "Sky full of stars for Jane" !
June 13, 20179 yr I wonder how it will sound when the whole stadium opens the app (if they play Hypnotised) ! Coldplay has released an APP for Hypnotised! [ATTACH=full]6967[/ATTACH] Available on Apple and Google store
June 13, 20179 yr I wonder how it will sound when the whole stadium opens the app (if they play Hypnotised) ! The sound will go App&App
June 13, 20179 yr 2:44-2:48 I didnt know this, but they actually zoomed in on Will and Phil, and Will is lip syncing along! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
June 14, 20179 yr Hey guys! I've got a new project in the works and I need some votes in for how I should start the album. Plz check it out and drop a vote! https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/kaleidoscope-dreams-an-lrlarchi-project.109370/
June 15, 20179 yr I scrolled across this and thought it was a younger, handsomer Chris for a second i was like, "what do you mean YOUNGER? Chris isn't that ol-" and then i remembered that he's 40. :| which is still not that old, but :|
June 16, 20179 yr [MEDIA=instagram]BVagzrkFxn0[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://instagram.com/p/BVagzrkFxn0/ Saw this on my explore on Instagram. Immediately reminded me of the Kaleidoscope EP Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
June 17, 20179 yr Denver International Airport has a free putt putt golf thing going on, so I went and did that today, and while I was eating lunch inside the airport hotel, I heard a remix of Clocks I have never heard before! I really liked it, it was the Royksopp Trembling Heart Mix.
June 17, 20179 yr I had a nightmare where in the end I tried to comfort myself by summoning Coldplay (i don't know why I have better things to summon honestly) but they didn't appear D: and a distorted version of yellow appeared instead.
June 17, 20179 yr Today I was in a store buying some clothes when ETIAW started to sound. That made me really happy haha in fact, every time I hear a CP song in any random store I totally freak out :D
Create an account or sign in to comment