✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Well maybe then now is the perfect opportunity to discuss it all out. I don't know either of you two, so I can only judge based on your post above. It doesn't sound to me like something that is not "negotiable" or reconcilable.

If you still love her ("when you're too in love to let it go" :cry:) and you feel she still loves you too, then discuss it out with her and make the decision dependent on the outcome of that discussion, i.e. if she understands the problem and you feel it will not be the same as before. I wish you good luck :)

Well maybe then now is the perfect opportunity to discuss it all out. I don't know either of you two, so I can only judge based on your post above. It doesn't sound to me like something that is not "negotiable" or reconcilable.

If you still love her ("when you're too in love to let it go" :cry:) and you feel she still loves you too, then discuss it out with her and make the decision dependent on the outcome of that discussion, i.e. if she understands the problem and you feel it will not be the same as before. I wish you good luck :)

Thank you very much, I will heed your advice. :) I suppose it is worth attempting to discuss the issue. "If you never try, you'll never know." ;)

Is it "I Bloom Blaum" ? :D

Nope... want any hints?:D

I went to a mall and A Sky Full of Stars was played in the background. It's the first time I hear it in a big place and it sounded fantastic. It was an amazing day for me :)

Nice! :D

I only heard ASFOS once on the radio... it's a great song but I only heard it in November... not really all that popular up here. I remember Princess of China was played every single day back in the day though... holy. I never really got sick of it though... I really like it.

Yes, please do give me a hint ! :P

Lucky you ! :D

Here, how about this: This song comes from the exact same album that the other song in "Guess coldplay song" comes from... nah that's too general (although that is a little hint also for the song on that thread) :P

Here... the lyrics in the song literally almost say the exact phrase thus why the person put the title as that. :P

Here, how about this: This song comes from the exact same album that the other song in "Guess coldplay song" comes from... nah that's too general (although that is a little hint also for the song on that thread) :P

Here... the lyrics in the song literally almost say the exact phrase thus why the person put the title as that. :P

Hmmmm....The Escapist ?? :P

Recently i found myself hooked to I Ran Away as well :)

Cool :)

While watching the Habs game, because our goalie is apparently the best in the world and killed off a 1:48 5-on-3 power play I came up with this chant. to the tune of Paradise, my favorite Coldplay song

Careyyy Careyyyyyy Carey PRICE

Ohh ohhh ohhhh a ohhh oh oh ohh

ohh oh ohh a ohh oh oh oh ohhhhhhh

:D

While watching the Habs game, because our goalie is apparently the best in the world and killed off a 1:48 5-on-3 power play I came up with this chant. to the tune of Paradise, my favorite Coldplay song

Ohh ohhh ohhhh a ohhh oh oh ohh

ohh oh ohh a ohh oh oh oh ohhhhhhh

:D

Lol :lol: I attended the Avalanche and Bruins game on Wednesday (I support the Avs) and it was quite embarrassing. Our goalie Semyon Varlamov can be great (maybe not as great as Carey Price) but the defense and line chemistry were pathetic so 5 goals went by him before he was pulled out. I wish I could've had a reason to sing a player's name to the tune of Paradise. :sad:

So is Sparky the one who controls the coldplaying twitter and instagram accounts?

Most of the team run the Twitter account. The ones linking to an article are usually from me :) For Instagram, Liquidsky maintains it, with some help from @awardchris