✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Because the battery of my phone is rapidly going flat when listening to music I decided to use this small phone that I once had won and was still lying around.

I discovered that the mp3 player app has an option called "SoundAlive and SRS".

With this you are able to select the way the music is sounding, e.g. Pop, Rock, Classic, Concertroom,... but this phone also has this 2 extra options SRS Surround and SRS WOW HD.

I've been fiddling around with this a lot today and it's very interesting to hear a Coldplay song in these different styles. :)

Unfortunately my expensive smartphone doesn't have those great options. :(

Wow, I must be really sad for wearing band merchandise according to some posters here! :laugh3: I'd just say that people wear the jerseys of sports teams they love and brands they love. I'm no big fan of sport or designer brands so I don't see how wearing the t shirt of a band would be any different to those things.

As I explained above, I never wear a sports team shirt and I also don't care about brands. I also explained above why I wouldn't wear Coldplay merchandise in public because I would wear no band's merchandise in public, so it's not a Coldplay thing.

Because the battery of my phone is rapidly going flat when listening to music I decided to use this small phone that I once had won and was still lying around.

I discovered that the mp3 player app has an option called "SoundAlive and SRS".

With this you are able to select the way the music is sounding, e.g. Pop, Rock, Classic, Concertroom,... but this phone also has this 2 extra options SRS Surround and SRS WOW HD.

I've been fiddling around with this a lot today and it's very interesting to hear a Coldplay song in these different styles. :)

Unfortunately my expensive smartphone doesn't have those great options. :(

that's stupid, you'd think that expensive smartphones would have more cool and creative features than cheap ones.... those options are sweet!

So my phone must have been in a very AROBTTH mood today because I had it playing on shuffle for over an hour and every single song, apart from one song from Live 2012, was from either AROBTTH or Live 2003.

I think sometimes smartphones are really smart lol. Maybe 50% of my music is Coldplay's songs and whenever I played it on shuffle I listen most of them. But for any weird reason when my sister is around it starts to play Maroon 5's songs which is the band she loves. Perhaps your phone knows you need AROBTTH songs today lol ;)

Your phone has great taste.

I guess it does!

I think sometimes smartphones are really smart lol. Maybe 50% of my music is Coldplay's songs and whenever I played it on shuffle I listen most of them. But for any weird reason when my sister is around it starts to play Maroon 5's songs which is the band she loves. Perhaps your phone knows you need AROBTTH songs today lol ;)

Perhaps haha!

Today I was riding my bike outside and with autumn starting all the leafes were turning red flying around and suddenly I felt very Parachute-y (does that even make sense lol). This season always puts me in the mood of Coldplay's melancholic early albums :wacky:

So my phone must have been in a very AROBTTH mood today because I had it playing on shuffle for over an hour and every single song' date=' apart from one song from Live 2012, was from either AROBTTH or Live 2003.[/quote']

holy!! That's awesome! Did you actually shuffle all your songs? Or just the Coldplay ones? :D

That's pretty cool as well... really I'm starting to think that smartphones are much more advanced than we think... :D

Yeah' date=' it was all my songs which made it even weirder![/quote']

That's crazy!!

That couldn't happen with my phone, since my phone never plays the same track twice. The closest thing to it happening would be playing all of the AROBTTH-era songs first...

Today I was riding my bike outside and with autumn starting all the leafes were turning red flying around and suddenly I felt very Parachute-y (does that even make sense lol). This season always puts me in the mood of Coldplay's melancholic early albums :wacky:

I love early autumn, when there is still sunshine and nice weather.

Walking in the forest, all the colours and especially the noice of fallen leaves under my feet...

Do you know the seeds of the linden-tree (lime-tree)?

They really look like little parachutes when falling down.

Btw, Gravity was a perfect song for this morning's foggy & dark weather.

Walking in the forest, all the colours and especially the noice of fallen leaves under my feet...

Same here. Early autumn is perfect. The summer here is very hot (yes, I'm in Canada, but if you've heard anything about the wildfires in the West, you'd know where I'm coming from) It's just hot for me in the summer. I find 20C+ quite a bit warm and a bit hot to do any exercise outside or anything. Around 16C is just right for me, and that's early autumn temps. It is starting to get below that level but I'm fine anywhere in between 0C and 16C with no jacket, feels perfect IMO. I love walking in the forest during the autumn, it's so nice. :)

Gravity's a perfect song during that... I agree. It's also perfect on any night.

I know this is a totally pointless random post, but I have to say it.

Another day without a Coldplay announcement and it's killing me.

What are they waiting for??? I can't bear it anymore :cry:

I know it sucks... I hate it too. But it's alright, it'll come eventually. The album's still not finished yet... but I don't know why they wouldn't tease us, Probably to surprise us. :D

Safety and B&S...incredibly dense atmosphere on these early works.

I know it sucks... I hate it too. But it's alright, it'll come eventually. The album's still not finished yet... but I don't know why they wouldn't tease us, Probably to surprise us. :D

I hope that's the reason. The wait is getting very hard!!!

I find 20C+ quite a bit warm and a bit hot to do any exercise outside or anything. Around 16C is just right for me, and that's early autumn temps. It is starting to get below that level but I'm fine anywhere in between 0C and 16C with no jacket, feels perfect IMO.

My American brain is hurting trying to figure this out hahaha ;)

How-to-Grow-a-Maple-Tree-from-Seeds-5052.jpg :cheesy: !!!

I love these things, the way they twirl through the air is fantastic! :wacky:

And yes, I agree with everything else you said. I just love this season.

How-to-Grow-a-Maple-Tree-from-Seeds-5052.jpg :cheesy: !!!

I love these things, the way they twirl through the air is fantastic! :wacky:

And yes, I agree with everything else you said. I just love this season.

I have one of these trees in my front yard.....let me tell you those things are a pain to rake up in the fall.....but anyways, now I'll think of Parachutes while doing it :)

Seeing these unofficial Coldplay bootleg CDs wiTH MY FREAKING ARTWORK ON IT:

$_57.JPG

selling on ebay makes me a tad bit mad. Especially since they're all over ebay now and the sellers didn't ask me for permission for using that artwork *SIGH*

Seeing these unofficial Coldplay bootleg CDs wiTH MY FREAKING ARTWORK ON IT:

$_57.JPG

selling on ebay makes me a tad bit mad. Especially since they're all over ebay now and the sellers didn't ask me for permission for using that artwork *SIGH*

Ugh - did you mail them? You could sue them...