✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Holy... what a story! That's crazy to have happened... you're amazing for finding this story. That really interested me... big shoutout to Maria from Connecticut! :D That's just sad to have happen tho...

Thanks you're so sweet :) But what impressed me the most is that Maria uploaded some photos from that day. She's so lucky!

Sometimes i wonder what Coldplay is becoming...there are people saying that ASFOS/VLV/POC/Paradise are their best songs,something i cannot understand at all,and when i try to argue about it,all i get is scoldings of not to judge their music taste.Really hope AHFOD come soon and bring some good music :(

Sometimes i wonder what Coldplay is becoming...there are people saying that ASFOS/VLV/POC/Paradise are their best songs,something i cannot understand at all,and when i try to argue about it,all i get is scoldings of not to judge their music taste.Really hope AHFOD come soon and bring some good music :(

I hear you. But I'm a little bit more pessimistic about AHFOD, there is actually nothing to assume Coldplay is gonna change their direction anytime soon.

On another note, I just went for a stroll and came to a bridge where nobody was. Since I miss singing aloud where I currently live (roommate is nearly always there when I'm there...) I used the opportunity. It was dark and I could see the city skyline on the other side of the river, that made me think of glowing lights and so the first song that came to my mind was Life in Technicolor ii. After that I sang I Bloom Blaum. Just had to stop it once in the middle of LiTii when people passed too closely. I don't wanna anyone to hear my singing because I have a terrible voice. But it was a wonderful experience.

I hear you. But I'm a little bit more pessimistic about AHFOD, there is actually nothing to assume Coldplay is gonna change their direction anytime soon.

On another note, I just went for a stroll and came to a bridge where nobody was. Since I miss singing aloud where I currently live (roommate is nearly always there when I'm there...) I used the opportunity. It was dark and I could see the city skyline on the other side of the river, that made me think of glowing lights and so the first song that came to my mind was Life in Technicolor ii. After that I sang I Bloom Blaum. Just had to stop it once in the middle of LiTii when people passed too closely. I don't wanna anyone to hear my singing because I have a terrible voice. But it was a wonderful experience.

Cool!

I shuffled the Coldplay songs in my iTunes and right as it got to about 9:42 local time, Mylo Xyloto (the instrumental intro, not the album) came on. It just so happens to be 42 seconds long. I skipped to the next track because I didn't want to listen to Mylo Xyloto without Hurts Like Heaven coming afterward. The next track came on while it was still 9:42. That song, by some coincidence was... well... 42. :D

I shuffled the Coldplay songs in my iTunes and right as it got to about 9:42 local time, Mylo Xyloto (the instrumental intro, not the album) came on. It just so happens to be 42 seconds long. I skipped to the next track because I didn't want to listen to Mylo Xyloto without Hurts Like Heaven coming afterward. The next track came on while it was still 9:42. That song, by some coincidence was... well... 42. :D

Awesome! !

And that's how you know you're addicted to Coldplay......we see 42 everywhere haha! ;)

On that same note, I just finished reading a book, and I couldn't believe how many times 42 appeared in random numbers that the author made up for phone numbers, addresses, etc...