✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Seeing these unofficial Coldplay bootleg CDs wiTH MY FREAKING ARTWORK ON IT:

$_57.JPG

selling on ebay makes me a tad bit mad. Especially since they're all over ebay now and the sellers didn't ask me for permission for using that artwork *SIGH*

You're so freaking awesome at making artwork and they suck at doing it so much that they felt the need to steal it from you and decided to give up and be lazy about it.

That's not the kind of mindset you should be having when your selling something..

You should be flattered
LOL I'm trying :awesome:

You're so freaking awesome at making artwork and they suck at doing it so much that they felt the need to steal it from you and decided to give up and be lazy about it.

That's not the kind of mindset you should be having when your selling something..

In this modern day and age you gotta expect people copying ur stuff the second you post it online :disappointed:

I jst begun watching the movie Boyhood online and I was surprised to see it start with Yellow :D

There were a lot of articles talking about the soundtrack and I wanted to see it just for that reason. Well, also I wanted to see it because it was an interesting project, it took 12 years to film it.

I'm at the moment only 7 mins into the movie, it is a bit boring for now but I guess that's normal for a movie that presents everyday life rather than a distinct story. Let's see how it develops !

I had heard of Yellow being on the soundtrack some time before, but I wasn't expecting it right in the beginning. I know another song I like - Hero by Family of the Year - is also on it so I'm already looking forward to its appearance.

Seeing these unofficial Coldplay bootleg CDs wiTH MY FREAKING ARTWORK ON IT:

$_57.JPG

selling on ebay makes me a tad bit mad. Especially since they're all over ebay now and the sellers didn't ask me for permission for using that artwork *SIGH*

You should report them to eBay.

Guest diogo_sg
Holy shit, the girl from the bakery that I like, is moving to Oxford to work as an Au Pair until July 2016. And I didn't even have a date with her... Fuck my fucking life.

If she hasn't moved yet, go ask her for a date now!

Guest diogo_sg
^ I would do it, but when I went this evening to buy bread, that's what she told me. "Hey, we are not going to see us anymore". It sounded like a farewell :(

But it isn't a permanent thing, right?