✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Lol :lol: I attended the Avalanche and Bruins game on Wednesday (I support the Avs) and it was quite embarrassing. Our goalie Semyon Varlamov can be great (maybe not as great as Carey Price) but the defense and line chemistry were pathetic so 5 goals went by him before he was pulled out. I wish I could've had a reason to sing a player's name to the tune of Paradise. :sad:

Lol.. yeah I like the Avs too but it sucks that your goalie got pulled because the defense sucked. Habs defense isn't that great either but Price freaking robbed the Rangers last night, I mean, killing off a 5 on 3 penalty for 1:48 by yourself is absolutely crazy... I thought our lead was done. I wanted Price to get a shutout because I saw others getting some before him so I wanted Price of course to do the same... he was able to pull it off:) You usually only get to see a team not score on a 5 on 3 if your team's PP sucks (like the Hab's PP... that is pathetic like seriously, we had a 5 on 3 ourselves and the other team that night was taking care of it like nothing) but Price had to kill off the penalty pretty much on his own.

I wish your goalie was amazing so you could sing his name to the tune of Paradise.. not sure how'd it work with a name like "Seymon Varlamov" tho lol :)

It's even worse that you lost to the Bruins of all teams... :(

Just flicking through the music channels and according to the programme on VH1, Parachutes is (Well I'm assuming they mean Parachutes, as the video they're playing is Yellow), officially the 17th best-selling album of the 21st century. And so it should be :D Ooooo X and Y is 16th, and now they're playing Fix You :) x

Viva and MX should definitely be in there somewhere, too!

Guest diogo_sg

Could someone please tell me if there was a newspaper article whose headline was "Have/Has a cold... Can't play!". I think it was about Chris having a cold and not being able to sing during a Coldplay gig, so a fan got onstage and sang instead.

I swear I saw something like this somewhere long ago, but I can't find it anywhere now!

Guest diogo_sg
^ I can't find it either... weird! It might have been a false memory because that might have been a dream that you had that you think was real life and still had... I've had those experiences before! It's so annoying...

Hum, I don't think so... [emoji1] ⬇

That would've been crazy, though.

that's from 2001 when coldplay started touring the US. it was a show in NY and a girl from the audience sang yellow.

Haha! Thanks a lot. I knew I saw that somewhere! Do you have a picture of the article?

Okay @I ran away since you can't seem to figure out what song the guy on YouTube posted that he incorrectly named "When I Ruled The World", I'll just tell you right now:

Viva la Vida :lol:

Thanks, but you do know I was being sarcastic all the time, right ? :D Just wanna make sure you don't leave with a wrong impression of my capability to know the lyrics to one of my favourite songs :P

Thanks, but you do know I was being sarcastic all the time, right ? :D Just wanna make sure you don't leave with a wrong impression of my capability to know the lyrics to one of my favourite songs :P

Yes I realize you were sarcastic lol :D I kept asking to see if you'd ever admit it :lol: That comment was kind of a joke to end it off...:D