✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^ I would do it, but when I went this evening to buy bread, that's what she told me. "Hey, we are not going to see us anymore". It sounded like a farewell :(

Maybe she said that on purpose to give you the chance to ask her out. Is she reachable per email or on Facebook ? Go for it ! Or later you'll "curse missed opportunities..:" :)

Maybe she said that on purpose to give you the chance to ask her out. Is she reachable per email or on Facebook ? Go for it ! Or later you'll "curse missed opportunities..:" :)

I think that once I looked for her on Facebook and she has an account. But I don't know if I add her now, maybe I would look like a stalker or something... Should I try anyways?

@The Philosopher: Adding somebody on FB is not stalking. Stalking is when she declines wanting to keep in touch with you and then you go on sending her messages on social media etc. That's a big difference. (I know what I'm talking about, I once had a FB stalker...)

I'm a little bit depressed right now so I'll take a walk to a nearby supermarket where I have to get milk anyway. The sun has just set, there is a cold breeze and what could fit my mood better than listening to the Safety and Brothers and Sisters EPs while walking ? Such perfect melancholy.

I'm a little bit depressed right now so I'll take a walk to a nearby supermarket where I have to get milk anyway. The sun has just set' date=' there is a cold breeze and what could fit my mood better than listening to the Safety and Brothers and Sisters EPs while walking ? Such perfect melancholy.[/quote']

Nice! :D That's what I'd do...

Watching hockey, and the commercials always have these release dates for band tours and everything. I hope Coldplay pops up on there sometime:D

That's funny, a few days ago while watching hockey, there was a commercial for the new Steve Jobs movie that included the phrase "a rush of blood to the head." :happy2:

That's funny' date=' a few days ago while watching hockey, there was a commercial for the new Steve Jobs movie that included the phrase "a rush of blood to the head." :happy2:[/quote']

Lol I saw that one to!!! That's awesome, nice to see them reference to Coldplay like that :P

In other news, I just was watching random Coldplay videos and then I come across this one video and some guy titled the song "when I ruled the world". I bet you all know what this song is. How could he upload the song without even knowing the real name of it... maybe he was trolling everyone :facepalm:

(about the facepalm, I took a long time seaching through the smiley box, found some interesting emojis :D:mx::thinking::P:inquisitive::freak::sweatdrop::hat::juggle::toilet::computer::gossip::smash:

Lol I saw that one to!!! That's awesome, nice to see them reference to Coldplay like that :P

In other news, I just was watching random Coldplay videos and then I come across this one video and some guy titled the song "when I ruled the world". I bet you all know what this song is. How could he upload the song without even knowing the real name of it... maybe he was trolling everyone :facepalm:

(about the facepalm, I took a long time seaching through the smiley box, found some interesting emojis :D:mx::thinking::P:inquisitive::freak::sweatdrop::hat::juggle::toilet::computer::gossip::smash:

Cool emojis ! But which song did he mean ? :thinking:

Yesterday was the last day for the Ebay Auction of Limited Edition MX canvas prints (OSNAFund).

Does anyone know what the results are?

When following the links I don't get the auction pages anymore and searching on Ebay doesn't get me any further either.

I meant the "when I ruled the world" video. Does it refer to A Sky Full Of Stars ? :thinking:

Ohhhhh I get it now. I thought you were asking me what song @42Escapist was referring to since I assumed you missed his comment... I knew something was off becasue AROBTTH isn't really a song (well, it is, but... it's more of an album :P)

As for the video: Nope... (this is turning into Guess Coldplay song:P) Think more of the lyrics... :P

"Everyone I know says I'm a fool to mess with you / Everyone I know says it's a stupid thing to do / I have your love on call and yet my day is not so full / There might be nothing left to do / So I ran away from you"

I Ran Away has been stuck in my head, coincidentally at the same time that an ex-girlfriend of mine (whom I ended a relationship with several months ago and stopped talking to) decided to contact me out of nowhere. I want to give her a chance but my friends all warned me to just leave her alone and stay away from her. So, I'm torn on whether to accept her back into my life as a friend or just to let her go...

That song is really speaking to me, it's funny how I can find a Coldplay song that fits nearly everything that happens in my life.

Forgive my asking, you don't have to answer, but what was the reason for the split ? If you should get back with her or not might depend strongly on it. For example if the reason was that she cheated on you, I would say your friends are right in warning you. If the reason was something like you didn't know whether you could live together or fit together it may on the other hand be worth reconsidering. Just my 2 cents of advice...

And to be honest I never understood how the lyrics in I Ran Away are to be interpreted. Does "Everyone he knows" say he is a fool/does a stupid thing for being together with her or for running away from her ? You could interpret it either way, I believe.

And yeah, I know that feeling how there's a Coldplay song for every life situation :)

Forgive my asking, you don't have to answer, but what was the reason for the split ? If you should get back with her or not might depend strongly on it. For example if the reason was that she cheated on you, I would say your friends are right in warning you. If the reason was something like you didn't know whether you could live together or fit together it may on the other hand be worth reconsidering. Just my 2 cents of advice...

And to be honest I never understood how the lyrics in I Ran Away are to be interpreted. Does "Everyone he knows" say he is a fool/does a stupid thing for being together with her or for running away from her ? You could interpret it either way, I believe.

And yeah, I know that feeling how there's a Coldplay song for every life situation :)

I was never cheated on but she was manipulative. I felt as if I was attracted to her yet her expectations were far too high. She would do whatever she deemed necessary in order to get what she wanted. I am not perfect so I could never satisfy all of her heart's desires. Despite my repeated attempts to discuss the problem, only when I ended the relationship did she finally realize what I had been trying to tell her. I almost gave her another chance but my friends convinced me to walk away. I think they were just being protective and they didn't have faith that the relationship would improve.

Thank you for the advice, I will definitely ponder those words of wisdom. :) It might indeed be worth reconsidering...