✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

So for some reason, I haven't watched the music video for Shiver until today (it's the only one I havent seen), but now that I've watched it, I feel like I've been in that room before or maybe I've seen it in a dream....strange

And that's how you know you're addicted to Coldplay......we see 42 everywhere haha! ;)

On that same note, I just finished reading a book, and I couldn't believe how many times 42 appeared in random numbers that the author made up for phone numbers, addresses, etc...

Haha, that reminds me of how George Lucas managed to use the number 1138 in some form or another in almost every one of his movies. He used it in film titles, dialogue, and even on a character's license plate!

Maybe this author is a fellow Coldplayer or a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan (unless his/her book came first). ;)

So for some reason, I haven't watched the music video for Shiver until today (it's the only one I havent seen), but now that I've watched it, I feel like I've been in that room before or maybe I've seen it in a dream....strange

Have I seen it before/In some kind of a dream ? :)

@stephend: Still a nice setlist !

I didnt want to make a new thread for this, so I thought I'd put it here.....

I need help finding a photo of the design that appears on the badge on the shirt in this picture.....does anyone have one or can anyone tell me what to google so I can find one?....I've tried searching everything I can think of, but this is the best result....

Was listening to a music recording that is very low in volume on my phone the other day, so I turned the volume fully up (mobile headphones). After part 1 was over, I expected part 2 but I had unfortunately forgotten to disable the shuffle function.

And all of a sudden "SCAAAARED OF LOSING ALL THE TIIIIIME blew my ears apart...

So I know my recent posts in this thread are like "now my teacher is playing this".....so, sorry, but here's another one

Today, my science teacher played Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love and The Hardest Part.....he also told me VLVODAAHF reminds him of autumn......he's the best teacher haha

Why does a science teacher play Coldplay songs during lessons, though ? :thinking:

Oh haha yeah....I'm his student aid during one of his off-periods, so he plays music since there's no class going on.....probably should have mentioned that

Oh I see :D LOL all this time I wondered what kind of (non-mucis) classes feature a teacher playing Coldplay songs, or any songs at all

You'd actually be surprised....a lot of my teachers play music during class when people are working, but not while they're teaching, of course.

Was listening to a music recording that is very low in volume on my phone the other day, so I turned the volume fully up (mobile headphones). After part 1 was over, I expected part 2 but I had unfortunately forgotten to disable the shuffle function.

And all of a sudden "SCAAAARED OF LOSING ALL THE TIIIIIME blew my ears apart...

LOL I hate when that happens... once I turned up Fly On really loud then Politik blew my ears apart

LOL I hate when that happens... once I turned up Fly On really loud then Politik blew my ears apart

Talking about loud music changes, this one gets me every time: I always turn up A Hopeful Transmission, and then BAM!! on comes DLIBYH.

Went to Macaroni Grill to eat tonight....they line the tables with paper and leave crayons at the table for you to draw stuff.....naturally, I drew these :D

(Please ignore that terribly drawn bird at the bottom; I simply cannot draw birds)

Whenever I watch the official Clocks video or a live version on YouTube, I always see the comment "Vomitando por manis." I kept wondering why the hell people were talking about vomiting for peanuts in Spanish until I realized that the lyric "Brought me down upon my knees" sounds quite a lot like "Vomitando por manis." Oh Chris, why must you write lyrics that can easily be misheard as strange and disgusting phrases? :P

By the way...

This is my 1,000th post! Yay!

LOL :D

And congrats, 42Escapist !

I am working alone in the lab all night tonight, so I thought...might as well turn on the music as loud as I want to. Any passerby (for example security) on the floor tonight is hearing X&Y at full volume with an awkward out-of-tune singalong ! :loveshower: