🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

lol didn't watch video before posting. But still, does it sound the same?(minus the volume, obviously)

Probably not the same.

But you should read about it and decide for yourself.

I'm going to use mine again this evening. Concert time again. :)

Is it important to have ear protection in concerts? I would think that it makes the sound less crisp.

I did read something that being exposed to loud volumes frequently can damage your ears/hearing. I'll try to look for a link.

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

Random thing: I was talking to my roommates the other day. And since our 'home' doesn't have a very good 'noise' isolation, they told me that they always know when I'm home. As soon as they hear Coldplay coming from my side of the house they know I'm back :cool:. And luckily they don't mind, they always call it ''good music'' haha :angel:

• Like 5

As if Coldplay knew this was discussed here ;):

[MEDIA=twitter]705453018951581701[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/705453018951581701?s=09

I'm always wearing ear plugs to concerts and wouldn't want to miss them. I literally suffered through some loud concerts in the past, which stole most of my enjoyment and left my ears ringing for days. It's not worth it. You get used to the slightly muffled sound if you put them in early and special plugs for music can still give you a fantastic sound quality. There are inexpensive, comfortable ones that you can clean and reuse starting at 10-20€ already.

• Like 4

As if Coldplay knew this was discussed here ;):

[MEDIA=twitter]705453018951581701[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/705453018951581701?s=09

I'm always wearing ear plugs to concerts and wouldn't want to miss them. I literally suffered through some loud concerts in the past, which stole most of my enjoyment and left my ears ringing for days. It's not worth it. You get used to the slightly muffled sound if you put them in early and special plugs for music can still give you a fantastic sound quality. There are inexpensive, comfortable ones that you can clean and reuse starting at 10-20€ already.

Do you have a link to a particular one in this price range you would recommend, Stephie ?

Random thought I forgot to post yesterday:

I can't believe Chris turned 39! I'm my mind they stopped ageing at 32-33.

I guess that's why sometimes when I see some pictures I go "woah, they've aged haven't they?" :lol:

Oh yeah, another year older huh ? :D Happy Birthday to Chris :P

I just stumbled upon this video on Youtube, unfortunately on high volume (tune down your volume before clicking on it !) and found the amount of screaming and hyperventilation a bit exaggerated....that reminds me to take care not to become deaf should I ever make it to the NYC concert. Gotta be Careful where I stand.

LOL jumpscare

• Like 1

I just researched concert earplugs and ordered some online that will hopefully fit my small ears. Although I need them in general for concerts I will attend in the future, I ordered them now in particular for a certain, possible March 14 event.... All that's missing now is the Fan Pass from the Today Show.

I've never won anything in giveaways in my life that I cared about. So I have a premonition that I won't win any Fan Pass to the Coldplay show and it was all in vain. Still, at the moment I find even the prospect of maybe winning one exciting. Imagine seeing Coldplay in such a small venue and possibly front row ! I'm currently in a heavily stressed out and bleak life situation (have been thinking a lot recently about this line "under this pressure, under this weight, we are diamonds, taking shape...)" and I couldn't think of anything more encouraging than listening to Viva La Vida live on the early morning of a new work week. So I haven't given up dreaming yet. I got a head full of dreams.

/End of rant. Just needed to get this off my chest. Here's to everyone else who is in a complicated life situation at the moment. Don't ever give up !

• Like 6

I just researched concert earplugs and ordered some online that will hopefully fit my small ears. Although I need them in general for concerts I will attend in the future, I ordered them now in particular for a certain, possible March 14 event.... All that's missing now is the Fan Pass from the Today Show.

I've never won anything in giveaways in my life that I cared about. So I have a premonition that I won't win any Fan Pass to the Coldplay show and it was all in vain. Still, at the moment I find even the prospect of maybe winning one exciting. Imagine seeing Coldplay in such a small venue and possibly front row ! I'm currently in a heavily stressed out and bleak life situation (have been thinking a lot recently about this line "under this pressure, under this weight, we are diamonds, taking shape...)" and I couldn't think of anything more encouraging than listening to Viva La Vida live on the early morning of a new work week. So I haven't given up dreaming yet. I got a head full of dreams.

/End of rant. Just needed to get this off my chest. Here's to everyone else who is in a complicated life situation at the moment. Don't ever give up !

Thanks for the nice words. I'm glad Coldplay music is helping you. It would be cool to win a Fan Pass, right? Although I didn't even enter since there is little possibility of me being able to travel to NY for a concert. But seeing Coldplay in a small venue would be a dream come true for me.

• Like 1

:fingersx: it will be great if you win so good luck! I'll send you good vibes and I hope the Coldplay karma is with you!

Life is so crazy and beautiful. We might face stressful moments in our lives but if we never try we'll never know we have to keep going and don't let the fears just start what if. We're strong and smart enough to succeed and as it is said don't ever give up :vanish:

• Like 1